Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    I have just read down this post and wow what an intelligent and spirited bunch with the exception of Betido or whoever he is !!! In my opinion, these people who visit this web site to attack Alipac and Americans in general , view Alipac as a threat , that means the Alipac effort is making a big difference.
    They are no longer in their comfort zone....way to go!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I have just read down this post and wow what an intelligent and spirited bunch with the exception of Betido or whoever he is !!! In my opinion, these people who visit this web site to attack Alipac and Americans in general , view Alipac as a threat , that means the Alipac effort is making a big difference.
    They are no longer in their comfort zone....way to go!!!!!

nice to meet you, APRIL!

And.........yup! They sure are worried about us, lol. That's very good. Helps us all to realize we're having a powerful & positive impact on this American emergency.

We should thank them for the update.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    ABSOLUTELY !!!! Nice to meet you as well!!!

Banned
    I believe in the law and I for sure believe in the rules to play a good game in society but, why aren't the rules and the laws NOT the same for the rich an the poor?
    Let's get real here Betido. You ask why rules and laws aren't fairly applied? Well, nothing in this life is all that fair, not even for any of us average Americans. The wealthy control this country and our government, and those with less wealth have less power. This is the case for citizens. It's not fair, but it's true.

Now, let me ask you this. Why do our laws apply to American citizens but not those here illegally?? Do you think that's fair? No, but that is reality.

WE have to pay income taxes because if we didn't, we'd be hauled off to jail.

WE have to pay for our medical care and the education of our children. WE all know people, or may even be people, who have lost nearly everything they own trying to pay medical bills, while those here illegally are given free medical care....which comes from the taxes we pay.

WE have to purchase auto insurance and end up paying higher premiums due to all of the accidents caused by uninsured drivers, many times illegals.

And on that topic, do you think it's fair that people who have no legal right to be in this country come here and harm Americans, including killing our citizens while they are driving drunk, even though they already had been arrested four times for drunk driving but kept getting released?

The list goes on and on.

You seem unable to recognize the unfairness to Americans in all this.

I wish with all my heart that someday those illegal souls will finally return to their loved ones back home to never leave again, hoping that those huge foreign corporations that took over their countries and their jobs away go back home as well.
    And once at home those illegals can re-open their businesses without unfair commercial competiton and low wages.

I hope this is true. It is a tragedy that so many families are pulled apart and that the resources of Mexico, its own people, are being siphoned away. And, I certainly do not support the type of rabid extreme capitalism that we have seen in recent years which exploits everything in its path...whether they be workers in other countries or our own workers here who are displaced from jobs. This is simply not right. I do hope that Mexico can find a way to overcome its own internal corruption and be able to build an economy that can support its people.

"Entertainment Tonight"

And the hits just keep on coming!!
    ------------------------

Beti?o3d clearly violated rule #1 with his first post.

Quote Originally Posted by betito3d
    (Damm it, I hate some ugly mexicans myself,....specially politicians)
    Violation Rule #1:
    1. Language & hatred: No obscene language or racially derogatory comments are allowed. This includes symbols that stand for profanity used to replace letters in profane words. (!&^#*#)

Quote Originally Posted by betido3d
    And finally, I wasn't talking about an specific country, I was talking about us all as humans.
    You sure had me fooled. ALIPAC is against all illegal immigration not just from specific countries. Since you later say you were not singling out a particular group of people, you may continue to debate illegal immigration if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by betido3d
    I had to re/subscribe using another mail account and having to change my unique and very old nickname with a different letter "betito for betido", because I was shocked when they banned me away. But if this happens again I won't come back (I know I won't be missed)
    As long as you abide by ALIPAC rules, we welcome your input.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What does "shinny" mean? Is he trying to spell the word "shiney"?

You can shinny down something. That's a slang term for climbing.

Shiny is bright and sparkles like a big fat diamond in your Christmas stocking. Disapointment is when you reach in and the only thing in there is chocolate.

Dixie

Banned
    Dixie, I'm partial to your new furry nutcracker!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Dixie, I'm partial to your new furry nutcracker!
    yea, I feel more comfortable with her using that one.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast