Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Victim! Victim! Victim! Victim mentality! Oh poor me! Would someone please feel sorry for me? Nobody likes me! Instead of crying the blues why don't they just stamp victim on their foreheads. That is exactly what I would do. For one it would get more attention and perhaps free mental health services to help me cope with my inferior perception of myself. Sometimes it is more about how we view ourselves than how others view us.

Betito...BETITO!! I knew it was you. I kept looking at your picture, and I realized that it really was YOU! I knew you would come back for me.. I have been working with Doc Johnson, he said that your corneas should be ready in another three or four months.

I hope Doc Johnson has prozac on hand
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Betito, I think you need to go to the library, and for free, get
    a copy of Mexifornia--and read it. It's only about 150 pages and
    may help you to understand how your mind is being manipulated,
    to your disadvantage, by your supposed supporters. It is written
    by a previously poor man, who is now a college professor. This
    man is skilled in critical thinking and does not buy into the pablum
    prescribed by the main stream. Who knows, it might even
    change your thinking so that you not only can help yourself, but
    those you care about.

Oh! So this material is from the hate group Hispanic Business. No wonder.

That site is full of racists and race baiters trying to hide their own racism by screaming at others.

Handbanana just brought us some juicy material from their site. No respectable business owned by Hispanics would have anything to do with that crazy site!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Neese - You are a riot! Your "answers" to the poster questions had me rolling.

Chances are, rich folks are more likely to devour a country by: abusing the system, cheating on taxes, creating corrupt organizations, obtaining benefits in secret ways, promoting political corruption, creating ten times more contamination than a regular citizen.
    Promoting deforestation and mundanity, promoting monopolys, promoting super-richness for a few and ultra-poberty for the rest, promoting fake expectations of what happyness is all about based on their vague standards. and so on.
    Easy killer...the memory of Mexico must be fresh in your mind, because I believe you just described Mexico here.

Too funny

First of all, I'm mexican and I swear living in mexico.

Neese. I see you made a detailed description debate on my post, and I whish I could debate some points. But unfortunately I have been banned out of this forum. May I ask Why?

Does this forum only accept people with a certain mindset?

And finally, I wasn't talking about an specific country, I was talking about us all as humans.

Neese - You are a riot! Your "answers" to the poster questions had me rolling
    You and me both!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

He is making the assumption that since he feels this way....everybody must feel this way. Classic example of trying to justify your own sick ideas by equating them to everybody. It's very hard for the Third World mentality to grasp the American mentality. When they come to the understanding that yelling "racist" has absolutely NO effect and it falls on deaf ears. They need to realize that WE EXPECT them to scream "racist" because they have nothing to debate. So scream on.....we will continue to fight with facts and logic....you see, that's the "American mentality"......the ranting, the name calling, the militant attitude is "Third World" mentality......it would be a lot more effective in their home country. Here it's only a source of mild amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by betido3d
    First of all, I'm mexican and I swear living in mexico.

Neese. I see you made a detailed description debate on my post, and I whish I could debate some points. But unfortunately I have been banned out of this forum. May I ask Why?
    Does this forum only accept people with a certain mindset?

And finally, I wasn't talking about an specific country, I was talking about us all as humans.

Is this true? Let him back in.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast