Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Commie Freak Show

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    [b][color=darkblue]Hi goamerican,

The real jobs are real, however they belong to Tata* of Bangalore India; the figure should be up around 2 million American technical jobs given away to India and being performed in places like Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, etc.

Then there are the H-1B visa card holders; 65,000 H-1Bs per year and Congress is about to double that amount. Each year's H-1B arrivals now exceed the number of new technical jobs twofold. So Americans are being fired right and left to accommodate Tata. There are an extimated half million H-1Bs who, themselves, are illegal aliens - they "forgot to return home" when their visas expired, and still displace Americans in higher paying middle class jobs. There is no cap to the L-1 visa, India dominates that and is empowered to send unlimited L-1s to replace Americans who are to be fired for the pleasure of Tata.
    We are rightfully horrified with the 22 million criminal illegal alien, we should be just as horrified at the half million criminal illegal H-1Bs from India who are blocking the middle class from getting jobs.

Let's talk about employers - Hewlett Packard, IBM, Microsoft, all the big guys LOVE H-1Bs and Tata employees domociled in India. There are so many illegal H-1Bs out there, why doesn't ICE bust these big corporations with their illegals? Could it be "campaign contributions?"

*Mostly Tata, but also Wiprospectramind, Satyam, HCL, Infosys, and a bunch of other Bangalore body shops. It's posted to this website that prior to becoming a body shop, Tata was an opium drug cartel.
    Hi Coto,
    Those are precisely the jobs I was referring to. American pay rate Jobs for those of us who need more than $8 to $10/hour to raise families, realize the american dream, help the country keep its technological edge, etc...

All those jobs are taken by illegal indians (Hindus) and many asians with fake degrees from 3rd world countries. Many of the jobs are also outsourced to india and asia. Don't forget that america used to be 10 years aheaded of most industrialized countries in the world and we did not need those so called "software experts" then. Nothing could replace american ingeniusity and creativity. Is it too late to make this country number one again? Do we really need cheap labor people? Don't forget most of the money they earn goes back to their countries.

Why do we need tax cuts working low income jobs? My acountant used to tell me... It's a good thing to pay a lot of taxes, because it means you are making a lot of money!!! Most people wouldn't mind paying higher taxes if they had real american jobs at american pay rates. C'mon people!! this is America!

OK people, many of you are idealogy driven. Wishing good luck in your search for an ideal setup.

Don't forget to define the main objective for your action, the bottom line, that is. Otherwise just keep dreamin!!

Good bless you all!!

I am trying to get a handle on exactly what the orginal poster was saying.

""It seems to me it is, 'don't worry about the illegals as they are only getting the $8 an hour jobs. We need to be concerned about all the better paying jobs that are being sent overseas, etc.""

If I misinterpreted it - I apologize and I do understand what this person is saying.

The thing is, many of the $8 an hour jobs being done by illegals were once $15 an hour jobs - with benefits, when Americans were doing them.

Also, the few of us still working, maybe making more than $8 an hour are being crushed under the burden of providing for these illegals.

Our very country is in jeopardy. If we loose our country, nothing else will matter - and it is a real, very real possibility.

So - I say - let's fix the illegal situation - then go after the HB , and other vile programs our government has seen fit to put in place, increase and then ignore any enforcement when the rules are broken.

Our country first - and that means get the illegals out.

Vote out anyone who has not been with America on the illegal situation - and that is pretty much all of them - except Tancredo.

Then vote with your dollars. Everytime you spend a dollar, realize it matters who gets that dollar. Are you going to give it to an illegal employer who will then use your dollar to bring in more illegals, purchase politicians and destroy your country? Don't - just don't.

If we can fix the illegal situation - we will be freed up to go on an complete the fight for this country - but getting out all the people who should not be here is the most important thing we can do. Get them off our backs, and out of our pocketbooks - and country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I am trying to get a handle on exactly what the orginal poster was saying.

""It seems to me it is, 'don't worry about the illegals as they are only getting the $8 an hour jobs. We need to be concerned about all the better paying jobs that are being sent overseas, etc.""

If I misinterpreted it - I apologize and I do understand what this person is saying.

The thing is, many of the $8 an hour jobs being done by illegals were once $15 an hour jobs - with benefits, when Americans were doing them.

Also, the few of us still working, maybe making more than $8 an hour are being crushed under the burden of providing for these illegals.

Our very country is in jeopardy. If we loose our country, nothing else will matter - and it is a real, very real possibility.

So - I say - let's fix the illegal situation - then go after the HB , and other vile programs our government has seen fit to put in place, increase and then ignore any enforcement when the rules are broken.

Our country first - and that means get the illegals out.

Vote out anyone who has not been with America on the illegal situation - and that is pretty much all of them - except Tancredo.

Then vote with your dollars. Everytime you spend a dollar, realize it matters who gets that dollar. Are you going to give it to an illegal employer who will then use your dollar to bring in more illegals, purchase politicians and destroy your country? Don't - just don't.

If we can fix the illegal situation - we will be freed up to go on an complete the fight for this country - but getting out all the people who should not be here is the most important thing we can do. Get them off our backs, and out of our pocketbooks - and country.
    nntrixie,

Like many in this forum, you have a long list of problems that could jeopardize the country if not given special and immediate attention. What I am trying to point out is that in order to fix them, you'll need to come up with a plan or objective under which you would categorize problems to avoid duplicate efforts to solve them and so on. Once you'll have that you'll see more clearly what plan of attack would be most suitable for the situation and determine the proper action. For instance, stopping illegal immigration will fix one problem only and then what?

First, my (won't speak for anyone else) thoughts, knowledge, feelings, are that if we don't fix illegal immigration and soon - none of the other will matter.

We must fix it, or we will have no country and no opportunity to do something about the other problems.

It isn't just a matter of them taking low wage jobs - first because while they do - they aren't the only jobs they take.

They are doing anything an American would do. They are bank tellers, mid-mgr grocery store (only in Mexican groceries have I seen them managers and they may be legals), medical offices, insurance offices, government contractors - anywhere.

The last recent arrivee I actually talked with wore designer jeans, tasselled loafers, styled hair, a manicure and had a computer job.

So it isn't 'just $8 an hour jobs', although that's worth protecting.

Consider yourself a professional, with a degree, but living in Mexico. The talk has been of amnesty since Pres. Bush was elected. They are sure an amnesty is coming and it has really be strong for the last few months.

So would you chance wading that nasty Rio Grande to be included in the amnesty?? You bet you would. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Would you come here and work, say as a sales clerk, bank teller, etc. until you get made legal - you bet. You are making more probably than you did in Mexico - and with the sky is the limit when amnesty is declared.

Don't anyone try to tell me they are actually going to round up the ones who don't 'qualify' as in, been here 6 years, worked, etc. etc.. All of them are going to get a free pass. They say they can't deport 11 million - well there are that many that don't qualify.

They are destroying our school system, our infrastructure, 20 million people added to this country is seriously degrading our environment and our fresh water supply.

They are bringing in diseases for which there is no treatment. Think of your child sitting in a classroom with a child that is carrying a virulent strain of TB for which there is no treatment?

So, the illegal situation is about suvival - jobs are part of it - but absolute survival of America and Americans is at the heart of this.

There are many illegals who absolutely are interested in bringing down this country and our elected officials seem intent on aiding and abetting them.

I really would be interested in what specifics you have to fix the problems - seriously.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

these low paying jobs are important for the American Citizen that wants them -- everyone doesn't have a college degree, but every Citizen of this country should have the right to work in their country

the American citizen that makes $16.00/hr or $160.00/hr should fight to protect the jobs of the American citizen that makes $8.00/hr and vice versa -- because we are ALL citizens --black or white, old or young, educated or uneducated -- NO citizen of this country should be deprived of the opportunity to work in OUR because of an 'illegal'
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

The problem is that twenty illegals making $8 an hr. live in one apartment making rent too high for an unskilled person making 15 to 20 an hour. I doubt they pay tax on that $8 either.

We all ( citizens and legal non-citizens) have this great patriotic bond and spirit to save this country from illegal immigration and its devastating consequences for the present and future of this country. This bond should keep us united and help us to ACTIVELY support a plan, an objective to "REBUILD AMERICA". That plan should contain all the specifics needed to succeed, including how, when and where to implement. I believe we quickly need good strategists to help define the plan for optimum results.

Quote Originally Posted by goamerica
    We all ( citizens and legal non-citizens) have this great patriotic bond and spirit to save this country from illegal immigration and its devastating consequences for the present and future of this country. This bond should keep us united and help us to ACTIVELY support a plan, an objective to "REBUILD AMERICA". That plan should contain all the specifics needed to succeed, including how, when and where to implement. I believe we quickly need good strategists to help define the plan for optimum results.
    our objective is to "REBUILD AMERICA" AND

TAKE BACK OUR GOVERNMENT FOR 'WE THE PEOPLE' AND THE STATES!!!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Some specifics, Go America.

But before we can rebuild America - we have to get her back and make sure we keep her.

That is what we are fighting for now.

All the rebuilding, planning, etc. won't do us any good unless the country is ours - that is the long and short of it.

We could spend the next 6 months strategizing, etc., and get a wonderful set of plans and then wake up to the fact the government has given our country away -

We can't fix something we don't have.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast