Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Some specifics, Go America.

But before we can rebuild America - we have to get her back and make sure we keep her.

That is what we are fighting for now.

All the rebuilding, planning, etc. won't do us any good unless the country is ours - that is the long and short of it.

We could spend the next 6 months strategizing, etc., and get a wonderful set of plans and then wake up to the fact the government has given our country away -

We can't fix something we don't have.
    I will not give any specifics here in the open, not even in private without knowing who I am talking with.

However, if my suggestion for a plan or objective isn't appealing to you. Let me ask you this: what is your suggestion to resolve problems with no plan or strategy?

On the flipside, immigration needs to come up with a good guest worker program. I'm not talking amnesty either. I have enjoyed working in other countries and would like it if this country could do the same. On a lot of levels it does offer programs. I am all for people coming here to work on a temporary basis..and I am all for LEGAL immigration.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Give me a break....I know a lot of American's who would be happy to make 8-10 and hour. Furthermore, those $8-*10 a hour jobs would pay even more if the illegal aliens were not depressing the wage base of lower and middle class Americans.

It's a basic question of the law of supply and demand. Companies want illegals here, as it creates a SURPLUS of low wage workers, thus allowing hgte company to tamp down on wages. Conversely, if workers become harder to come by, companies have to offer higher pay and more benefits to attract and retain a work force.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    In the 80's, I was paid over 12.00 an hour, insurance and paid vacation. Right now, that very same job is MIMIMUM WAGE! Since the 80's I haven't had a job that even got up to 8.00 an hour even after years of employment. They're after these jobs too. They're after all the jobs.
    I agree. Back in the 80's I was making about 15.00 an hour and that included health care, vacation and sick leave. I also worked normal 40 hour work weeks.
    I trained several 'New" employees, that happened to get in on the 1986 amnesty deal. I stayed faithfully with that company for the next few years. Then the company 'downsized' and laid off alot of employees. Guess who they kept? Newly hired 'temporary' employees that WE trained. AND they worked for much less money with no vacation, sick leave, or health care.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi goamerica … you sound like an IT’er … I lost my Oracle consulting gig to outsourcing about 3 years ago … I always had jobs ready to go (for 30 years) … but this time I tried and even sent out resume … never done that before … got not one (0) response … so I drove a truck for a couple years … met many many ex-IT’er working as I was for about $25k in place of the $100k I would normally receive … I to think we need to fight for the high pay jobs … problem is we have to start somewhere and I feel this is the place where we can get the best return on our efforts … If we can get the country back, the employers will have to start paying higher wages and even benefits … it’s a place to start the battle and we have a chance to win
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Go, America - I don't know your suggestion for a plan or objective - so don't know if it would be appealing or not.

My suggestion is and always has been to not give our money to the people who are employing illegals. It is the only thing that will work -

We still do have a little control over some of our money - make it work for you. Spend it in ways that will do the most for you. That doesn't include continuing to just offer it up to the ones who are destroying this country.

Can we get enough people interested? Who knows - I hope so.

Then vote out everyone now in office, while we still have a vote, and work really hard to form a 3rd party.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123