Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phone conversation with ICE!

I have illegal's next door and have been fighting this with my State, City, Immigration and today for the second time ICE.
    The illegal's next door, I don't know there names have been here for 2 years. Last week 2 brand new suburban’s pull up in the driveway. I can't afford these how can they? Well let me tell you how.
    This is how the conversation went after waiting on hold for 1 hour long distance.
    I have 6 families of Illegal’s next door who are trafficking. I have caught them at this before but now I know. I am on vacation today and the two new suburban’s they have just bought have been gone for about 12 hours. This morning they show up and out pops Mexicans with backpacks. Out of each one. They ran into the house. Now the garage is not used for cars. The cars are all outside taking up spots and you would think this was an apartment complex. The garage is now converted into lodging areas for the illegal’s they are bringing in.
    Sorry mam we can't help you they tell me. I asked them are you not ICE? Is this not your job? Are you not with the government?
    Do you know that one of these people could come over here and kill me and my granddaughter and no one would know they did it? How do I know if one of these people could be a killer?
    You don't know mam and it is possible that one of these people could kill you. It happens all the time.
    Is this really ICE I am talking to? Yes mam. Look I have called you twice I need someone here now to pick up these men.
    Sorry we can't help you but I can give you a case number.
    Here it is. If any of you feel like helping me out I would appreciate it. Please call ICE and give them this case #
    Case # from ICE. #692647 Tell them all hell is breaking lose. Tell them to look up the case #
    I told them I would get all the license plate numbers for them. ICE told me it would not matter anyway because the plates won't match the cars.
    Where I live Salt Lake City a white middle class citizen would go to jail for this. In Salt Lake City an Illegal gets away with it.
    Why do Illegal’s have rights that the American who has lived here all there lives and lawfully pays taxes and works has to obey the laws? Why do we have ICE? We are in big trouble my friends. Big Big Trouble.
    We are now living in a lawless land. You better get ready to protect yourselves. It is for darn sure the Government, ICE, Democrat, Republican, Senator or Congressman will. Fend for yourselves.

Paige
    Salt Lake City, Mexico!!!!!!!!!!

[/b]
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Paige,

I'm sure you came to the right place, the problem is alot of the well informed people went to the rally in DC this week, they will be there sun, through thurs.

I don't know enough about who to contact, but there are still a few of the more well informed home and will be on here all week end so don't give up wait it out and if any one knows someone for you to contact ,they will try to help you, We have a great bunch of people here alot in the same boat you are.

Have you reported it to the local police, tell them you think they are dealing in drugs, Then if they come out they will arrest everyone and maybe turn them over to ICE.

HAY, Does anyone around here have any advice in a case like this ?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Your story may be true, but it's sounds a little far fetched to me. However, if you actually did witness large amounts of drugs being moved, why not call DEA or your local police agency? Supposedly ICE is undermanned and won't typically respond unless you can provide them with proof. Do you have something stronger than your word? Sorry, just calling it the way I see it.

Even the DEA and your local police will need more than your word to obtain a search warrant, but they could possibly stake the house out if they believe you to be credible.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ICE

No, this is true. I am going to start taking pictures. I have pictures of them switching license plates on there cars but the police told me they need to drive out in traffic and they need to pull them over before they can do anything. They said they don't have enough officers to take care of that problem. I called the police when they brough goats in and were slaughtering them. They did fine them for that. This is a neighborhood not a farm.
    I don't know of any drugs, just trafficking. I guess I could tell them drugs are over there but I don't know of any of that taking place.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

MW I think she is saying they are smuggling illegal aliens.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Perhaps you could contact the mayors office and/or your city council representative. Just keep ringing bells until someone responds. If all else fails, contact your Congressman and/or Senator. All you have to do is find one person with some pull that will act in your behalf. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

MW I think she is saying they are smuggling illegal aliens.
    Oops, I thought she implying the backpacks were full of drugs. Sorry, my goof.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Perhaps you could contact the mayors office and/or your city council representative. Just keep ringing bells until someone responds. If all else fails, contact your Congressman and/or Senator. All you have to do is find one person with some pull that will act in your behalf. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    That sounds like all sound advice to me MW, it is a huge problem but it will only take one person to get their attention, don't Call Orin Hatch he is a Jerk, you need a state congressman, do you know yours?

Paige, I believe you. I would suggest calling your local law enforcement and very carefully select your words to they understand that there is illegal activity "in progress." Don't go into detail with local law enforcement about your experience with ICE, this may discourage them. I'd also contact your Congressman about your response from ICE. ICE has toll free 800 numbers and you shouldn't have to call long distance. If and when you reach ICE again, you may want to work up the ladder for a supervisor rather than just the operator.

Remember, if a crime is in progress, you want to use 911 for local law enforcement first. They might get a better response when they call ICE when they witness this than when a citizen calls ICE.

Good Luck!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

April
    Welcome Paige! I am sorry to hear that you are living a nightmare. Hang in there! Don't give up ! Keep talking until someone listens! Next door is much too close not to get something done!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast