Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Paige, I would like to say "WELCOME"...I am new here also, but thier are MANY True AMERICAN PATRIOTS on this site.
    I can really understand your situation, I lived in Heber City from 83-87, and even back then it was a bad problem. May I make a suggestion?
    I would contact Tom Tancredos office. Even tho he is from Colorado,he DOES have pull. And considering he is running for President, maybe your story could make a GOOD campaign commercial?
    Its just a suggestion Paige, I do Hope and Pray you can get the help you need.
    Take care & God Bless
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Start small & local. Call the local housing authorities, call the police regarding loud music, social services when you hear a child cry and report suspected abuse. Call everyone but ice (ICE Melts at the first sign of heat- They for once came up with an acronym that describes the division)

Hello Paige, welcome.

Also, here's just a couple more things to consider:

1. Don't forget that we have already compiled some listing of resources which address concerns such as yours at the Action Panel here on the site:

Here's link: http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19

2. While I have been fortunate enough not to have been affected quite so directly as have you... one thing I will say, is that another strategy or angle that seems to be used to good effect is to work on the code enforcement/violations angle. There are many local laws prohibiting occupancy beyond a certain max. limit, as there are also laws about street parking, noise restrictions, curfews, etc. And working with and through your local law enforcement agencies as a first step will allow you to establish a positive working relationship with those agencies too. Document as much as you can as well (with caution and safety).

3. Above all - be careful, and don't do anything to isolate nor bring attention to yourself - if at all possible. Be careful, be safe.

Good Luck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ICE Melting

Hi

Thanks for all your suggestions. I have tried all of them with my city. I have tired the zoning regulations and the only thing they did was to make them get rid of sheep in there backyard. Other than that they are telling me that if they are all related to each other they can stay. They also said it is impossible to really prove if they are or not related. I will continue to put pressure on the city.
    I have not contact Tom Tancredos office. I will also try him. Our Govenor here in Salt Lake City invited Vincete Fox to our city and held a dinner in his honor. So you see why I am hitting blank walls. We also have 4 more Illegal families on my block. They all behave the same way.
    I am now looking to move. I am looking at a home this afternoon that does not seem to have the problem we have and is located in another city that enforces there laws better than Taylorsville.
    It is true that our culture as we know it is going away. I think that Pres Bush wants us to be third world. That is the only explanation on why he won't close the borders, sends our jobs out of the country, spends out money on a war that should not have been. I don't think we can take another 2 years of this. The Illegals are still coming over. I am watching it right next door. I will keep you informed of what happens here and I will contact Tancredos office.

Thanks
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longi ... mailedlink

When you go to the article look on the right for 'photo gallery.' You'll see pictures of the flop house and over-crowded bedrooms. If it was possible maybe a local news station would want to pick up this story.

I feel your pain...here's a house I've been keeping an eye on. On the left side, on the grass, cars park too. Also, I often see a car parked in front of the door. This is only a two flat house, no basement -yet often has 8 to 9+ cars parked at it.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.ice.gov/pi/news/factsheets/hrvc1.htm

Report Suspicious Activity:
    1-866-DHS-2-ICE
    1-866-347-2423

Documents 21 to 30 of 1000 matching the query "Case # 692647".[/b]

Human Smuggling/Human Trafficking
    Human smuggling and human trafficking involve bringing illegal aliens into the United States for the purpose of economic or sexual exploitation (in the case of trafficking) or for the sake of avoiding our immigration laws (in the case of human smuggling). Both are growing threats that ICE special agents strive to combat in an effort to keep our homeland secure and our borders protected. ICE is firmly committed to combating human smuggling and trafficking in all their forms. Read More
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Paige, I have sort of been in your shoes for a while now up here in the NW. I live in and apartment complex where we are the only American family, and our slumlord does not care about the goings on so long as he gets his rent money, the illegals know this.

Start with the "chain of command". Talk to a neighborhood watch commander, a neighborhood association president. Then see if someone you know, or the above people know can lend you a video camera, and start recording out of a good but secretive spot. Take that video to the people mentioned above, and back it up with dates and times of activity, all written journal like. Go to the police with this person and report this activity as highly suspicious. Keep pushing for it.

Nothing can be immediate, I have found, in this kind of situation, you have to be persistant and patient, although I have felt that same anxiety about my own situation as you are of yours.

Keep moving this information on up the chain of command. As well, contacting Tancredos office is an excellent choice along the way. Soon enough, you will see results, and you will hopefully feel safe in your own home again.

Stay with us here, keep us informed, we are all concerned, but unfortunately being spread across the U.S., we are unable to be right there with you, but want to help in any other way we can.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get the Media involved,
    send them pictures, addresses,some information on whats going on. This will force the Law Enforcement to get involved,

Post some pictures here at alipac and we`ll plaster them all over the internet.
    Let em have it,
    ------------------------

April
    Paige wote:

I think that Pres Bush wants us to be third world. That is the only explanation on why he won't close the borders, sends our jobs out of the country, spends out money on a war that should not have been. I don't think we can take another 2 years of this. The Illegals are still coming over. I am watching it right next door. I will keep you informed of what happens here and I will contact Tancredos office.
    This is a bad situation, but as you can see, you are not alone! Hang in there! We are here for you! By all means keep us informed and stay safe!

Thank you all so much for your support. I will start posting the pictures. I have already started a spread sheet of dates and activity. I really want to take tape and stick to there bumpers with the words WE SMUGGLE ILLEGALS! I really think the expensive suburbans are to throw off the highway patrol here. We had one suburban but it was an older suburban roll the other night killing 8 illegals and the drive has been charged with smuggling and he was illegal. I am trying to excite the people here in Utah but they just don't get it.
    We had a family of 5, 3 were killed to an illegal drinking and driving.
    It goes on and on. I have a police scanner and most of the time it is illegals that they are having problems with.
    The police here say that they wish they could arrest and deport because their neighborhoods are being taken over also and they are just sick of it.
    They tell me that the State of Utah ties there hands.
    It all has to do with money. One way I am trying to change it is to educate my sons in there twenties and all there friends to take action. It is there generation that is really going to feel the effects of this war we are waging against our own government.
    Contacting ICE just confirmed this for me. I will keep you all posted. I have been on here for two years but lost my password. I finally found it and thank goodness I did. Stay tuned for pictures. Is there some where else on this forum I should post them? Maybe we should post them on one discussion so people know where they can go and look.

Thanks again.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast