Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is sad
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Paige wrote:
    My job has changed. Now I just can only go after Illegals who have already commited crimes
    Unfortunatly, that`s true. But only recently has it changed.

There are so many things going on right now in favor of the Illegals that there`s no question it will stir the hornets nest and wake the sleeping giant.

Just think about it,
    all the Illegals protesting in demand and accusing the LAPD for something they caused, and now they have another protest planned for June, a bill was just passed for Illegals to collect SSI, and more.
    The more things that go in favor of them, the more (silent) Citizens will get pissed off,
    This just might turn self-destructive.
    ------------------------

Paige, are you still with us? Just checking to see if you and your family are OK! Haven't seen an addition to this thread by you since 4/23 and was a little concerned....

Yes folks, she indeed said they were slaughtering sheep and goats in the back yard. I have a neigbor (Hispanic family et. al.) two doors down in a North Carolina subdivision on a 1 acre lot who fenced in their entire lot with 6' chain link fencing. They then proceeded to park junk cars in back, built 2 story chicken houses, and then added a couple of calves (baby cows). The chickens lived longer than the cows because it was birthday party time for one of the children and the cows were slaughtered for the party. Another neighbor, a local farmer, mentioned a short while later that his calves were coming up missing and he suspected dogs were the culprit. I doubt it! I have been advised the husband of the house is now serving jail time for something or other and so it is quiet over there for now. I know your pain Paige, because who on earth would want to buy your place when they find out about the neigbors?

Still here watching the Illegals

Hi

Thank you for your concern. We are still here and safe. We are a little shakin up by our federal government's non concern over illegal immigration and the way our nation, states and neighborhoods are being overtaken. We are trying very hard not to just give in and watch it happen. My family and I were talking about it today and are hoping that since the terrorists in New Jersey came across the border undetected and had 19 arrests between them that maybe now our government will realize how much is as stake and we need to know who is here and send them back with there children that were born here.
    We were told that the way illegals take over areas is by forcing the US citizens out of there neighborhoods. They then move in and take the area over.
    I am not giving up. Things go on here at night. The reason for this is that they don't want anyone to see what they are up to. It is warm here now and we are going to stay up and watch while we can. We also are going to make our city obey there own zoning laws. I am going to try and it make it so miserable for these people they will not want to live here.
    I am checking now to see if I can get all of the Illegals in the neighborhood in to our city meetings in regards to the zoning regulation infractions and they will have to have letters sent out to the neighborhood letting them know of the meeting.
    We may get some action then. I am just trying to hard to have hope like we all are here on this forum.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Glad you are still hanging in there and still with us! BTW- Happy Mother's Day to you and all our esteemed mom patriots out there! See if you can (as much as it pains me to write it) get the city to contact them in Spanish (uggg!) when sending letters on zoning, etc. What has happened here is (of course) they plead ignorance because they don't understand English, and when they appear before local authorities their cases are always dismissed. I'm sure they understand plastic zip-ties and ankle bracelets but they seem to be hidden under the welcome mat!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456