Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Paige wrote:

Is there some where else on this forum I should post them? Maybe we should post them on one discussion so people know where they can go and look.
    Post your pictures in the Pictures are worth a thousand words forum, the link is on the main Forum Index. Everyone posts their pictures there.

PAIGE Wrote:
    I have already started a spread sheet of dates and activity. I really want to take tape and stick to there bumpers with the words WE SMUGGLE ILLEGALS!
    Get yourself a "Photo Shop 20" program, AVERY makes blank(adhesive) Bumper Sticker labels. Even Magnetic ones.
    You can customize your own bumper stickers, posters, flyers,Banners, T shirt patches and almost anything.
    ------------------------

Immigration call

Today I got a call from Immigration about my problem neighborhood. I got a case person assigned to me. I have about 3 more Illegal problems on my street. Now it is time to go to work and get license numbers. The immigration office told me not to take pictures but I am going to anyway. They said it would be dangerous for me to take pictures.
    The immigration officer was better than ICE. I also read today where the border patrol is condemning the government for jailing the agents and also said that they did not trust the administration.
    I told the person at immigration that I realized that this was not his fault and I was not angry at him, that I new it was a government policy to let these people in. I thanked me for understanding that and said (it is political fight) I got of the phone and realized that this is one job no one could pay me enough to do. Can you imagine sitting in an office or being on the border patrol and having your arms and feet tied to your chair? Talk about feeling like you are doing nothing, no job satisfaction and the entire country at your throat.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Paige, it has got to be so frustrating to be any law enforcement these days. Cannot do their jobs, they have to put up with obnoxious people, and if they do their jobs, may get in trouble for using "excessive force".

I think we just need to go back to go old law enforcement, as it was handled about 100 years ago. Break a law, or the bounds of common decency, your in trouble. Cross over into our country, go to jail if it is appropriate, then get booted out ASAP.

My brother was a reserve county deputy for a time, and said these officers get so frustrated with the lousy justice system we have these days. They do their jobs and find the criminal gets out too quickly.

Must be doubly frustrating for the Border Patrol and those with ICE who really believe in doing their jobs.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Paige wrote:
    They said it would be dangerous for me to take pictures.
    It`s even more dangerous waiting around for them.

it was a government policy to [quote:29476fdj]let these people in
    [/quote:29476fdj]
    A fictisious policy.
    ------------------------

AmericanElizabeth wrote:
    My brother was a reserve county deputy for a time, and said these officers get so frustrated with the lousy justice system we have these days. They do their jobs and find the criminal gets out too quickly.
    My Father in-law was a motorcycle cop for the LAPD. He was also a retired
    4 star General for the National Guard. He lead the National Guard into the streets of L.A. to break up the "Watts Riots".
    This guy would take no BS from "anyone", if anyone tried to bribe him, they regretted it. He was a "very" honest police officer and a honest person in general.
    I went to his Military Burial at March AFB in Riverside, Ca. with a "21 gun salute" and the whole works.
    I wish we had more like him.
    ------------------------

Hi Paige,

What a mess of a situation you are in.

I was surprised that the code enforcement regarding overcrowding of dwellers being in a single family house. Fancy way of terming a large family!! Being you were shot down with that angle, so to speak, what about the Health Department?

Others here are far more knowledgeable than me, but that many people living in one place, has got to be unhealthy. Puts a strain on the public works too it would seem. Flushing of toilets, use of energy, etc.

Have you gone to the government offices to find out who "owns" the house? Who pays the taxes, etc.? As far as I know, that's public information.

This information could be useful to put in your documentation.

Take care and if you do move, I pray it will be a better locale.

Scepter

That is true. I was talking to my family about this last night. We can either sit, wait and watch them all move in and take over our neighborhoods or we can fight to save what we can. We choose to fight. This morning between 3 houses of immigrants we have 21 cars parked every which way they can. Now each of these cars holds a family. We have an illegal villiage here. If the American public could see what I see maybe they would fight for there freedom also. I will tell you this as long as this situation remains unchanged, we in my household do not feel free. We are not free to live safely which is our right in this country. We do not know what or who is living in these houses. We just know they don't speak English they break laws and have more rights then we do. Being an American Citizen we would be fined and jailed for what they are doing now.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by scepter8106
    Others here are far more knowledgeable than me, but that many people living in one place, has got to be unhealthy. Puts a strain on the public works too it would seem. Flushing of toilets, use of energy, etc.
    Who says they are flushing the camode? Who says they aren't using a dark corner in the garage?

scepter8106 WROTE:
    Have you gone to the government offices to find out who "owns" the house? Who pays the taxes, etc.? As far as I know, that's public information.
    Yes, that is public infomation. You may find this on the County Website, under either"Assessor" or possibly "Planning Dept,"
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast