Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It is all about the money. The owner saw an opportunity to cash in on the balkanization that goes on in the Latino and illegal communities. This person saw that when they made the statement that they were going to serve the Hispanic community, then start taking peso's, a familiar thing to a larger portion of those same people.

These two ideas were appealing to the balkanized portions of the Hispanic communities (with illegals), brought them in and got their money.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Think I'll get a big box, fill it with enough pesos to pay my taxes this year and send it off to the IRS. Think they'll accept pesos?

Quote Originally Posted by savecalifornia
    Think I'll get a big box, fill it with enough pesos to pay my taxes this year and send it off to the IRS. Think they'll accept pesos?
    They way things are going they just might.

Quote Originally Posted by gusgriswald
    They way things are going they just might.

more like ameros!

Great idea!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456