Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PLANNING WAUKEGAN IMMIGRATION CONFERENCE -NEED ADVICE/HELP

We are seeing some movement in our area. A local rado show talk host is planning a immigration conference. He's hot under the collar about this issue. He's had Pat Buchanan on his show. Lou Barletta will be on soon we are told. He's trying to contact Tancredo. He's working with the Illinois Minutemen groups. Rosanna Pulido/head of Illinois Minutemen has been on his show numerous times. I'm helping him as much as I can.

Folks this could be an idea for other locations. We need to see how big we can make this and what impact it would have in our area. Then take this idea around the country.

I can think of no other better place to come for help and advice. Let's daydream and brainstorm. If you were planning a conference who would you invite and what kind of sessions (i.e. like a 287g info session)?

Reminder why Waukegan needs this...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Removed
    ------------------------

John and Ken on
    Kfi 640 talk show in LA
    www.kfi640.com
    johnandken@johnandkenshow.com
    They are well known illegal immigration actvists.

or

Try www.rushlimbaugh.com

http://2005.kfi640.com/pages/RushLimbau ... cle=444270
    ------------------------

Hi Fedup, This is great. It is nice that you are getting support in your town. Maybe Brook Young, Michele Malkin, Jim Oberweis, TJ Bonner, Joe Arpaio. I would love to hear healthcare/diseases discussed, and to especially focus on the problems that are occuring on the border states, because eventually, we will see them in the rest of the country. Good luck, let us know if you need help with anything.

Fedup,

Call your local university and see if there is someone that is interested in the economic impact of too much immigration or cultural studies that might back you up. Find local experts.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would like to jump in here and let you know that the City of Waukegan has DENIED our request to have our conference. They DO NOT want it in the city!! If you can tune into www.wkrs.com tonight starting at 6:00 pmCentral time, there will be more information on this.

This news just came down to us a little bit ago....Will keep you updated....
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    I would like to jump in here and let you know that the City of Waukegan has DENIED our request to have our conference. They DO NOT want it in the city!! If you can tune into www.wkrs.com tonight starting at 7:00 Central time, there will be more information on this.

This news just came down to us a little bit ago....Will keep you updated....
    They don't want WHAT in your city? An open dialog about illegal immigration, and yet, illegal immigrants are welcome? This is outrageous. Shouldn't the ACLU be jumping on this?!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Hi Anniealone,

We just got the news ourselves. The person in charge is going to give us more information on his radio show tonight. I'm going to see what exactly they (the city) said, and from there, I will most likely start e-mailing not only our aldermen, Chief of Police and Mayor, but also the newspapers, tv etc!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    Hi Anniealone,

We just got the news ourselves. The person in charge is going to give us more information on his radio show tonight. I'm going to see what exactly they (the city) said, and from there, I will most likely start e-mailing not only our aldermen, Chief of Police and Mayor, but also the newspapers, tv etc!!
    Keep us posted, and let me know if I can help in anyway.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Sorry to hear that. Post all of the email addresses, we will help write letters again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast