Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PLEASE SIGN UP HERE FOR CANDIDATE SUPPORT TEAM

So Far:

Bootsie
    Dman1200
    LegalUSCitizen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guys, I did something I wish you could have been there. If you have any tape or patriotic music, (which you probably don't), go listen to a patriotic song. You will get chills over what you are doing now for this country!!

By the way, if William will just let us get our support team established here, and perhaps our candidate, then we will probably have to begin to communicate through our own channels. Not a problem. We will consider what most people call "problems" STEPS. Steps to success. Reach for the stars, because if we reach for the stars we will land somewhere higher than if we had never reached at all.

I know it seems overwhelming and almost crazy. It's natural for us to feel this way. Just be happy, relax, do whatever motivates you....and we will await our Candidate. I think we should have a one month time period for a candidate to come forward. It gives people a chance to think. In the meantime, any possible candidates coming forward will be a welcome. Good Luck Guys. Let's take back our country!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We also need to work on a platform!! We can't have a candidate who has no other positions except illegal immigration!! We have a lot of groundwork to do and I, for one, need to know where "our" candidate stands on other issues.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

LegalUSCitizen wrote:
    " If you have any tape or patriotic music, (which you probably don't),"

You are not going to get much help until you work on your people skills. I expect there are people on the fourm that will put you to shame if you want Patriotic.

I suggest you people back up, reorganize, then explain exactly what you are wanting to do. So far this tread has not made a lot of sense. What offices are you looking to back a candidate for, local, state, national ??

So, why don't you try again and explain your desires and seek assistance in the proper manor and you might get some where.

Thank you Charles!! You are right! While I was driving I was thinking the same thing. I am a little overly excited, I just want us to do something.

Okay! We need to replace Congressman Clay Shaw in Florida. (my state). He voted yes last night. I can help support someone in Florida. If necessary I will do my best to support someone in another state, if we cannot find a good candidate in Florida. (Just to be helping)

But to begin with I think those of us who decided last night that we want to replace our Congressmen and Congresswomen who voted Yes on Cafta must say that their state needs a replacement. Then if there is a willing person from ALIPAC who would run for that office, we will try to establish a support team for that person. Obviously, it is far better and really necessary to have the support team be in that state.

Charles, I like your style! Which state do you live in? Do you need to replace your Rep from last night? If so, could you run or would you be a part of the support team? You sound knowledgeable.

Please help us. Maybe you could help us work out the basics here!!?? Please?

My guy Mike McIntyre seems to be on the right track. You can be assured we here in NC will be working to remove those OBL and the yes voters of last night.
    We need to get Hayes out and fast with Dole tight on his butt, out the door. Thank goodness our Governor can not run again. Hayes changed his no vote to yeslast night. There is talk of some unethical or possible illegal activities with last nights vote getting offers.
    (Lou Dobbs tonight)

Sorry, the job I do will not allow me to run for office. William, is the guy we need to push for office here in NC (I'll be his body guard).

Charles, I believe you are correct once again!! Has William ever indicated he would do this? If so, our support team is ready to start working.

JP, is considering. I am not sure which state he is from. But he seems to be a good possibility too.

Of course, many of us want to help Tom Tancredo too.

I believe as hard-working as we are we can help these people a lot!
    Charles, I believe we can do it. Please continue to guide us in every way you can. I know you are also very knowledgeable. I'm not very knowledgeable, but I am very willing, and I want so much to see things getting underway. If I am premature in asking us to start working on this I'm sorry. But there's no time like the present.

JP is a tarheel, not sure what part of the state. William; now who said we were going to give him a choice ??

I like Tom Tancredo except he backs Bush on his social security plain. He needs to back off of that. Backing Bush on SS will cost him a lot of votes 50 years of age and over plus anyone else that checks into it closely .

I will support our candidates and do what I can to help them get elected, so you can count on me.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast