Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When I voted this morning it was:

Positive
    293 (18%)
    Neutral
    115 (7%)
    Negative
    1,213 (75%)
    Total Votes: 1621

I did leave a message but not sure it will be posted as it was rather pointed.

Those positives votes surely must have come from those sorry business owners and those sorry NC Democratic legislators getting fed under the table. I think W needs to expose them so we can feast on them. I think he knows who they are......
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

I'm sure you're right, StraightShooter. By the way--there was a long article in the Winston-Salem Journal this morning about the Real ID act. The important thing was that North Carolina was singled out as having a terrible record with giving drivers' licenses to illegals. The article said that the state auditor's office had filed a scathing report about the lax way in which the DMV issue licenses. I thought you would appreciate this little fact!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I'm sure you're right, StraightShooter. By the way--there was a long article in the Winston-Salem Journal this morning about the Real ID act. The important thing was that North Carolina was singled out as having a terrible record with giving drivers' licenses to illegals. The article said that the state auditor's office had filed a scathing report about the lax way in which the DMV issue licenses. I thought you would appreciate this little fact!!
    Thanx Bootsie! This is a REAL sore spot with me and you can tell, right? Its just plain dumb and stupid not to do something about it. I HOPE THERE IS A DAY OF RECKONING COMING FOR THOSE SORRY NC DEMOCRATIC LEGISLATORS WHO ARE BLOCKING/REFUSING WORK ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION especially when it comes to illegals' driving licenses. Then I want LOCAL law enforcement along with the NC HP office to do road blocks/road checks to verify drivers and check driving licenses. Then DEPORTATION for illegals.

I want to see some of those sorry NC Democratic legislators charged with dereliction of duty.

BTW, Bootsie, I haven't brought myself to read that left wing newspaper this morning.......LOL but I suspect I'll force myself to read it before the day is over.

I also think until this state and the Feds get serious about enforcing the immigration laws, the Real ID will be a necessary evil.

Bottom line for me is, nothing is really going to work until the borders are sealed and deportation becomes a daily occurance.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Yeah--StraightShooter--I can kind of tell the license things is an ISSUE!!

And, I sure agree about the REAL ID act. If North Carolina refuses to do what SOME states have done on their own, then the federal government is going to have to force them to comply. If it costs them so much money then they can cut all of the welfare to these illegals and I'm sure that will more than cover the extra costs.

They STILL have not published my letter to the EDitor of the Journal that I wrote about the way the NC Dept. of Labor was reacting to the arrests of those illegals at Seymour Johnson AFB. I'm going to give them another week or so and I'm going to call them and tell them, if they can't publish something that disagrees with their political opinion, I am going to cancel my subscription. I wrote it right after the incident so that's been AT LEAST two weeks. They did call to verify that I wrote it a few days after I submitted it. WE'LL SEE!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    They STILL have not published my letter to the EDitor of the Journal that I wrote about the way the NC Dept. of Labor was reacting to the arrests of those illegals at Seymour Johnson AFB. I'm going to give them another week or so and I'm going to call them and tell them, if they can't publish something that disagrees with their political opinion, I am going to cancel my subscription. I wrote it right after the incident so that's been AT LEAST two weeks. They did call to verify that I wrote it a few days after I submitted it. WE'LL SEE!
    I wouldn't hold my breath on getting your letter published by the Journal. They don't like right wing or conservative views being published. Dont' fall for that 'lost it' excuse again....... I'm wise to them. I'm never going to subscribe to them again. They're not getting anymore of my $.

Oh NO! They will NOT get away with the "lost" excuse again. I will get UGLY.

The poll is no longer up so I wonder what the final was today?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didn't even notice the dates. Maybe they pulled it because of the email I sent questioning all of those votes in the middle of the night??????

No, they have another one up now. So, they probably just run them for so many days and then change topics. It was very conclusive that the vast majority believe illegal immigration is negative. They probably cut it off at 2000 votes or some number like that.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345