Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    No No No Jezzabell, we're bonding. We know what the true theme is. Can't you cut us some slack?

Besides, I just asked Brett at hireUSfirst.com to add ALIPAC.us to his website. OK? OK!
    No Hun! You misunderstand hun I think it is funny, and goes to show we need a chat room to bond as well. I am all for it. I was giggeling when i saw this.

I be havin' a mighty hankerin to look back at the War of Northern Aggression (uhhh Civil War to the Yankees that wrote the history after the war) and see what we can do to reduce the power of the federal government since them thar feds be allowin' them pesky Panchos to runshod willy nilly through the states.

Quote Originally Posted by obbop
    I be havin' a mighty hankerin to look back at the War of Northern Aggression (uhhh Civil War to the Yankees that wrote the history after the war) and see what we can do to reduce the power of the federal government since them thar feds be allowin' them pesky Panchos to runshod willy nilly through the states.
    sounds like a plan to me!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    No No No Jezzabell, we're bonding. We know what the true theme is. Can't you cut us some slack?

Besides, I just asked Brett at hireUSfirst.com to add ALIPAC.us to his website. OK? OK!
    No Hun! You misunderstand hun I think it is funny, and goes to show we need a chat room to bond as well. I am all for it. I was giggeling when i saw this.
    Hold that thought there Jezzabell - I'm in the process of setting up an IRC server with a Java package that interfaces with it so people don't have to download and use an IRC client software package I think people will love it! It can be a pain in the neck to set up, but once it's set up, things work VERY nicely
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345