Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Post your comments at Senator Bill Frist's Blog

Sen. Bill Frist has posted both excerpts from his speech before the Conservative Political Action Committee. From skimming his speech, I was not able to see anything mentioned about border enforcement. You can post your comments about Sen. Frist's speech at his blog by using the following link: http://www.volpac.com/index.cfm?FuseAct ... &Year=2006. Please let Sen. Frist know your opinion about the possibility of the Senate giving legal status to millions of illegal aliens. Also, please let him know that you support Cogn. Tancredo's plan to enforce our borders.

Ah! I made a comment but there is a delay. Your comments will not be added till they are screened by his staff.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I make comments to Mr. Frist constantly. I forgot to go back and see if my comment was posted on his site or not, though. Sometimes I'm too angry to tone it down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After reading the comments that were posted, all I can say is that Frist must be using Rush Limbaugh's call screener to vet the comments.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

William made the cut. I didn't. Congratulations William!

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Neither did I.

I tried again from a little different angle. I made it now.........

I added my comment. Let's see if I make it.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I read the comments after mine. Seems that quite a few have a beef now. Interesting how the tide turns when the poll goes out to dissenters as well as a$$ kissers.

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Neither did I.
    I got in there 9 below William.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast