Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was still not nice but I did tone my message down considerably. They must have certain words that key it to get kicked out of the pile or something.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mine made it. I was polite, but critical. If they even bother to read the posts, they can't be too happy about the feedback they're getting.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Hey! There's hope! They did print mine. Here is a copy..

"We KNOW what we believe. We believe – deeply believe – that it’s our responsibility to protect traditional commonsense, American values."

Senator Frist:

Where does illegal immigration or a Guest Worker Amnesty fit in with traditional commonsense and American values? What is Conservative, in any sense of the word, about illegal immigration?

I attended CPAC and everywhere I went the grass roots leaders were talking about the illegal immigration crisis and the Border Disaster Areas. I did not see this mentioned in your speech. When other leaders mentioned these topics and called for enforcement then the crowds responded with the most fervent applause.

Please help America, Conservatives, and the GOP by abandoning this radical Guest Worker Amnesty plan. We have already had this debate and the debate has been settled on the floor of the Congress.

Who has the power to paralyze our existing laws, defy the US Constitution, and create the defacto state of non-enforcement of our existing immigration laws?

Those of us that have studied the issue have NO CONFIDENCE in the promises to eventually deport illegal aliens. We need action now and that action should be in accordance with the existing laws, traditions, and values of America.

Please help us all by recinding the order for Immigration and Customs Enforcement to not issue fines against employers that hire illegal labor. Please recind the orders to our Border Patrol to "Catch and Release" Please send immediate federal assistance or troops to our border areas where our police officers and their families are being threatened by drug and human smugglers.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    http://www.alipac.us

Written by : Gheen, William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    Mine made it. I was polite, but critical. If they even bother to read the posts, they can't be too happy about the feedback they're getting.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    WEll even if they don't read the post. Our fellow citizens read it and that is one of the big things. To get the word out.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Evidentally I was rejected again today. Oh well, I'll keep trying until they get tired of seeing my name & post my comments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12