Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Post your shopping lists! Let's SMILE!

Ok for me:

*Big American Flag for May 6th protest in Crawford*
    Grocery shoping at Local grocery store (well over $150 worth)
    Also bulk Shopping at Costco (NOT SAMS CLUB)
    New wok
    Looking and MAYBE purchasing new sectional sofa
    Some clothes at Old Navy
    And if I have time I am going to Sephora to get some really expensive face stuff

I'm going to bed early and I'm getting up early for my super big day of shopping! wheeeeee! :P
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Don't forget online shopping counts too and it's a real time saver. I spent today making up a list of things I could buy online and where I will buy them, first thing tomorrow morning I will order them. Then it's time to hit the grocery store, furniture store, the mall and Lowe's. I'm taking the entire day off to shop. I also checked out rally's in the area so I can make sure to avoid those places, traffic will be a nightmare.

Shopping the True American way

I have been putting off Grocery Shopping for a week. Tomarrow I will be doing a Large Shopping boycotting anything of mexican foods and Tyson made. I will be checking the places of manufacturing, etc. and If I can find an Anti Protest my husband and myself WILL attend. Lets stand up and be Truely American counted.

I never thought I'd see the day when I would go shopping with my husband's blessings !!" :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Posters for Legal Immigration Rally
    Megaphone for Stump Speaches
    Something Red White and Blue to Wear
    Have Fliers Printed...

And TP cuz I'm down to the last roll!!!! I'm using the Emergency Roll!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

New summer clothes and shoes.... 250
    New recliners for the living room.. 1,200
    Groceries for the month 375
    Rake and baler 22,000
    Lunch at Red Lobster 15
    Poodle groomed 30
    Don't know if I'll have time to spend at the hairdressers....

Everything is selected but the lunch, groceries....wheeeeee....this will be FUN...

If I shop into the evening I might make it to the local nursery and buy a few flowering baskets, etc. I'll certainly do all I can....Except for the groceries most of this stuff we've been debating purchasing for months now...and to help the local economy we're buying two more brood mares...whew...I'm tired just thinking of tomorrow...

MJ

I went and picked out a new washer/dryer for my aunt ... I'm just waiting on her to let me know. I told her if we didn't get it tomorrow we would have to wait until the next big shopping day. I also told her think about whether she wanted a new refrigerator ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

You know is serious business when the the Dogs are getting in on the act!

LOL Give that dog the deluxe treatment!!! and a new collar.

Dixie

Other than groceries, I am not sure what else I will be buying but I know I'll be able to think of something. Mostly, I want to wander through the stores I usually go to and see if they are short of help. I want to drive past some of the factories and see if their parking lots are full or empty.

I will also be driving past the high schools to see how many campus police are in the vicinity and if there is activity to report there.

Don't forget about mothers day on the 14th. Shop for mom too!

I am going big time grocery shopping my pantry and frig. are totally empty.
    Also buying my mom a gift for mothers day
    I am going to donate to the minuteman fence project

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast