Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If it comes to that, I propose that we be VERY FOCUSED on what signs we do show up with. Being cohesive will be important at that point. The last few rallies I've seen, the messages have been all over the place. And some were not very "productive".

MHO.

e
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Gogo,
    You can listen to all the shows live on the net. We will need the help of many other grass roots organizations to pull this off, but I am game to give as much time as I can to help put this together.

Quote Originally Posted by edstate
    If it comes to that, I propose that we be VERY FOCUSED on what signs we do show up with. Being cohesive will be important at that point. The last few rallies I've seen, the messages have been all over the place. And some were not very "productive".

MHO.

e
    That's a good point. I think if Fox News saw a sign saying Boycott CA wines they would ask why and I would give them an ear full about Pelosi's vineyards and hotel in the wine country and guess who does the work there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We should definitely start organizing something.

Get this on the radio shows and blast it. Im sure a lot of groups would help organize and donate money for this cause!

Lets get started!

Can someone who is an eloquent writer draft a short message that I can e-mail to all the talk radio shows around the country? The letter would need to say something like.. It looks as though the Senate will pass some sort of Amnesty....?

What are the circumstances? What's the date?
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Hey do you think Rolling Thunder would get involved. I have a friend who is a Harley rider and she goes to Rolling Thunder every year.
    they'll show up i know alot of those guys
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I wish we could get 1 million people into the street...but that won't happen...

We must face the reality that although people are concerned about illegal immigration...as of yet I don't think any crowd for an event has exceeded a few thousand--and I am including the Feet to the Fire event in DC. (maybe that was more, I don't remember).

All the damage will have been done before Americans, especially 1 million of them will march on DC in those numbers. And then it will be too late.

We need to improve fund raising and organizing so we can have a rally that will get attention of Congress. And for a rally in DC or anywhere else, the majority of the people have to come from the local area. Most people don't have the time or money to travel away from home--and won't show.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I think there is tremendous anger in this country. I have never seen this type of distain for the government from the American people in my lifetime. I think if the event is well organized it can be successful. Remember we have very strong allies in talk radio as they seem to be just as angry. I think we should prepare and be ready to set dates as soon as we find out what happens on Thursday.

PS.. A good name for the march would be "A day without a tax payer"

I have plenty of vacation time. I just need to know in advance.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast