Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    2ndamendsis, wrote:
    However, they're not 'average' Americans, imho........they're HARD WORKING, LAW ABIDING AMERICANS paying taxes to subsidize ILLEGALS & THEIR ANCHOR BABIES.

As most of us are.
    MK
    I don't consider any of us 'average.'
    Not you, not me and not our other Alipac members
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK

America is waking up!!

(ABC new just had information about the march tomorrow!! )
    THEY COULDN'T BOTHER TO MENTION AMERICAS MARCH!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Unless you were born an American Indian, you are an immigrant.
    I reject the above statement. Having ancestors that were immigrants does not make you an immigrant. I repeat, native born American citizens are not immigrants. Such logic would also suggest that native born American Indians are immigrants too because their ancestors were immigrants (they just showed up a couple thousand years earlier).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    I called and gave The Denver Channel (www.denverchannel.com) a piece of my mind!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I am outraged too! Since when do foreigners have a say in our policy, and in our media? This WILL change...I am completetly fed up!

JAK
    Anderson Cooper is in LA, so that he can cover the marches....

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I too reject that notion that I am an immigrant. My own parents ancestors have been here at least 200 years, and at most 400. So, I am a native American.

Here's a way to tell if you are an American, not an immigrant. When someone is here from a foreign land, and they meet you, ask them "what am I? Am I an immigrant, or an American?", I can bet with all confidence they will tell you that you are an American.

I KNOW I am an American as I have no other loyalties or ties to ANY other country but this one. I will not salute ANY other flag, but the stars and stripes, I cannot keep a dry eye when I hear the National Anthem being played on Fourth of July.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Immigration Laws were not in existence back then anyway.
    ------------------------

I think it is disgusting that no one in tv other then Lou Dobbs even mentioned our rally! I had fox and cnn tivo'd all day so I could check each program and not one word!

Why? Well, the only think I can think of is this.
    We are Americans and we were doing a postive thing.
    Positive things are BORING.

The news wants blood, trauma, protests, flag burning, mayhem, they want, as the old Eagles song said, Dirty Laundry.

Streets full of angry illegals makes for good news. Watch tomorrow!
    Watch the glee with which they will report! This is good stuff for them!
    Listen to the excitement in their voices. Not disdain as Americans. Oh no, excitement! They will go on and on about the size of the crowds, how peaceful it is, all the while hoping for a good riot.
    Their allegence is to the almighty dollar and the ratings points.
    Not to the American people.

Do you know what their reward is? Idiots that they are?
    People finding other ways to inform themselves, like this website!
    people turning to talk radio, you tube, ALIPAC and other like minded sites. The American people are not stupid. They are just starting to find their way. Little by little the word gets out, people talk, they compare notes.

Newspapers are almost irrelevant now days. Thank God they have Coupon Sundays or I think they would be gone.

Serious news has been replaced by celebrity garbage.
    Anna Nicole Smith got weeks of coverage 24/7.
    These people should be ashamed of themselves.

When the next tragedy hits America because our borders were left open and unguarded by an incompetent administration, they will beat their breasts. The talking heads will wonder why? They will talk about how Americans drive nice cars and have nice homes so, somehow we brought it all on ourselves. They might even do some self examination...for about 5 minutes until the next salacious blonde bimbo shaves her head or over doses on sleeping powders. Then it will be back to business as usual.

Blech!

All of my family now gets their news from the web, no one in my family watches main stream media on tv or in the newspapers anymore as they do not get the full story. They are sick of the one-sided reporting and want to be getting the real story of what is going on in our country with illegal immigration. The only thing my mom watches faithfully every nite is Lou Dobbs. She was pleased that he at least did some coverage of our rally in DC. He was the only one.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast