Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Unless you were born an American Indian, you are an immigrant.
    I reject the above statement. Having ancestors that were immigrants does not make you an immigrant. I repeat, native born American citizens are not immigrants. Such logic would also suggest that native born American Indians are immigrants too because their ancestors were immigrants (they just showed up a couple thousand years earlier).
    I agree, I am not an American Indian, nor am I an Immigrant. I am a native born American Citizen. This notion that America doesn't have a culture and that Americans don't exists is more propaganda from the OBL and NAU groups.

I was flipping news channels just a little while ago, and CNN has been airing segments by various reporters....

One point: Soledad O'Brien is in Chicago and she did a spot featuring Elvira.
    In the interview, she asked Saul, her son, if he would go back to Mexico if his mom was eventually deported. His answer went like this:"No. well, hmmmm...<silence>" It seems he is not afraid of breaking up his own family not to mention it appears that he was coached before the interview not to answer that question too.

Second point: Thelma Gutierrez did another spot where she was interviewing the kids of an illegal alien woman that had a family and was deported after being in the US 20 years. In the report, she referred to the woman as an "undocumented worker" - not illegal immigrant, nor illegal alien. Even US Reps. Flake and Gutierrez understand and use the correct terminology.
    I think she (Thelma) needs to step aside and let Lou's crew handle the immigration-related reporting. At least they understand the importance of using correct terms and definitions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This notion that America doesn't have a culture and that Americans don't exists is more propaganda from the OBL and NAU groups.
    I agree it is nothing more than propaganda by globalists.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't watch fakenews TV...only Lou Dobbs. I have sent e-mails regarding my stand on this and letting them know they are history along with their illegal alien poor me babies.

Defending the rights of illegal aliens is a total oximoron. There is no way to justify defending breaking the law unless it benefits the bigger and more rotten creeps like Bush, Kennedy and Pastor. All this Crap is their nasty not so secret plan. Why else would they allow illegal aliend to fly the American flag upside down, prosecute Border Partol agents, etc.

This is a war between the Bravehearts and the looney tunes
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Today, every news break I heard all day announced the May Day Immigration march in L.A.
    First thing.

PhredE wrote:
    One point: Soledad O'Brien is in Chicago and she did a spot featuring Elvira.
    In the interview, she asked Saul, her son, if he would go back to Mexico if his mom was eventually deported. His answer went like this:"No. well, hmmmm...<silence>" It seems he is not afraid of breaking up his own family not to mention it appears that he was coached before the interview not to answer that question too.
    I saw that interview.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123