Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    If you want to make your statement with a flag, may I recommend this one:

WhatMattersMost, since there was no reaction from official when Illegals lite the US flag on fire, let us knew what kind of responce is given when you light theirs/

My favorite song:

Mexico roasting on an open fire:
    ------------------------

Will do. I'm sure it will make the news because the bleeding heart liberals will see me as an angry,racist, evildoer.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

deleted

WMCMinor:
    And a feeling or thought of why the hell did it take me so long to act?????
    You probably didn't know about it. For me...I did not know until the Minutemen were going to the border. Luckily, I was in Arizona at the time and the media gave it a fair amount of coverage. I went back home the next day, and don't remember hearing too much about it. I have been on the internet ever since learning as much as I can and trying to get the word out to a skeptical audience. Funny though, a few of the people that laughed at me a couple years ago aren't laughing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    As I have said before, our flag was born in battle and baptized in blood, it has become known world wide as a symbol of FREEDOM!
    I will never fly my flag upside down, it will stand as always for freedom, mine and yours!
    Was wondering where you were, what happen you get lost on the border today ?
    Damn, Charles
    I think we're going to have to GPS the guy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would never give Mexico or the illegals the satisfaction of thinking they have won, why, because they have not and they will not, we are only just getting started.

Our fight is alot harder than theirs, we are not just walking aimlessly across the desert into a country that does not belong to us, we are fighting our government, corporations, Mexico's greed, special interests etc. But we have something thats worth fighting for and that is why we will win, some are slow to see whats happening but they will and if they continue to push us you will see all hell break lose in this country. No, people like Lopez better not get to smug because this fight has just started, they don't know much about Americans if they think we will give up our country to a bunch of law breakers and corporations that easy. They are just beginning to awaken a sleeping Giant!! who has a bad temper when pushed!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    As I have said before, our flag was born in battle and baptized in blood, it has become known world wide as a symbol of FREEDOM!
    I will never fly my flag upside down, it will stand as always for freedom, mine and yours!
    Damn, Charles
    Geeze guys give me a break, I've never been lost in my life although there have been several times I was confused about where I was, actually I was sitting out there in the warm sunshine and fell asleep

Years ago I was talking to a guy from Germany about our flag and he ask me that if I had to fight my government what flag would I fight under and I told him the Stars and Stripes, the flag of freedom! Anybody who wants to take that from me can get their own darn flag. I don't believe he really understood what I was saying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Damn, Charles
    Geeze guys give me a break, I've never been lost in my life although there have been several times I was confused about where I was, actually I was sitting out there in the warm sunshine and fell asleep

Years ago I was talking to a guy from Germany about our flag and he ask me that if I had to fight my government what flag would I fight under and I told him the Stars and Stripes, the flag of freedom! Anybody who wants to take that from me can get their own darn flag. I don't believe he really understood what I was saying.
    Huh?
    What the hell flag did he expect you would fight under?
    The german flag?

This government doesn't own Ole Glory..........We the People OWN OLE GLORY. This 'government' serves at the request of We the People.

It's time, folks, that we make damn sure they are reminded of that yesterday.

Most people don't seem to know that our flag was designed by a group of rebels fighting for their freedom and the birth of a nation where freedom ruled.
    If you have never been in a different country, especially one hostile to Americans you will never know the feeling of coming home and seeing the Stars and Stripes flying.
    I have a flag given to me from a US Marine that he flew in Iraq, I can't tell you how much it means to me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast