Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Yes, I think I did hear that it could be resurrected. Bet Gov Arnold has the power but he won't do it.
    Jean, you'll see $2.00 gas again before that happens. It's dead.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

JAK
    No, he's pandering too. Seen his website?

OOPs, he changed it. I went there when he spoke at the La Raza convention. To send him an email to let him know how I felt about that! He had a Mexican Mariachi Band there. I don't have anything against that. I had a latino boyfriend once and enjoyed all of that with his family. Had lots of fun. But...he was pandering...and thats why that was there.

I heard he received lots of emails, phone calls,etc. of people that were not in agreement of that convention or his presence there along with the other bums that attended.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    No, he's pandering too. Seen his website?
    No, don't want to see his website. Read in the paper that he needs the hispanic votes to get re-elected too. Plus it said his popularity with them has gone way down (and I believe everything I read in the paper. ha!). He once supported 187 and has complimented the Minutemen for what they are doing at the border. So, the fence sitter he is, he's not making anyone happy.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Count Floyd:

Jean, you'll see $2.00 gas again before that happens. It's dead.
    But Count, you're proof positive that even the dead can be resurrected!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

jak
    I heard he received lots of emails, phone calls,etc. of people that we not in agreement of that convention or his presence there along with the other bums that attended.
    I emailed him too. When I saw he spoke I was so mad. I'm preparing another letter too for him.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    LOL, yea...think he is learning how to flip flop!

I was angry with him when he brought up the fact that no one, when he came to America, asked him to see papers. But had lots of help from many people. I told him he needed to do the right thing and stand by that whether he wins or loses.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jak
    I was angry with him when he brought up the fact that no one, when he came to America, asked him to see papers.
    Yes, I recall hearing him say that and made my blood boil. He got plenty of applause over that line. He may as well say it is ok to be here illegally. I use to like him so much and feel so disappointed in him now.

JAK
    Jean,

Yes, I recall hearing him say that and made my blood boil. He got plenty of applause over that line. He may as well say it is ok to be here illegally. I use to like him so much and feel so disappointed in him now.
    ME too... I was soooo angy. I told him he needed to get a backbone and stand up and do the right thing instead of pandering to a racist organization. Asked him if we should be funding the KKK as well.
    Told him I thought he was an American, but he is turning out to be just another politician. I wrote him immediately after seeing him at that convention...so I was very angry...as I'm sure a lot of people were.

I has been more than 10 years since prop 187 passed then Blocked, during that time illegal immigrants have increased from 3 or 4 millions to over 12 Millions, look arround you in southern California, wou will think you are not i the USA anymore, you will feel that you are in a third work country, th streets and dirty and filled with hispanics driving ugly cars with a bottle of beer in their hand, other just hanging in the streets selling drug, they females gets pregnant very early and by the time she is 18 she already have 3 kids and on welfare, the schools in most areas are taken over by mexican kids a lot of them are illegal or they were born here from Illegal criminal Parent, you can barely hear English being spoken in the street, in the stores and even in government offices,.
    I will be very hard to pass a proposition like 187 today, especialy with the politicians these days that lack backbone or even are Mexicans themselves a pledge their loyalty to mexixo more than the USA and the renegate judges that ingnore the laws and rule in favor of the law breakers... you have even a president that calls the minute men vigilanties, the cancer have spread and unless we destroy it, it will kills us .
    www.congressandimmigration.com

I remember when Californians voted that in and wondered myself how one judge could stop the will of the people.

It seems, however, there was a Supreme Court ruling regarding services for illegals also, wasn't there? I may be dreaming here, but I thought they ruled in favor of their receiving some benefits.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast