Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am thinking that one of the things that what the 14th amendment was meant to do was to keep states from blocking the free travel of honest legal citizens from traveling freely between states. The way I read it, I don't believe illegal aliens are covered by it.

Section. 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

It is time to dust off the people of California's Proposition 187 and return California to the republic that it once was.

I don't really understand exactly what the argument is, against every law the people of the United States come up with to protect themselves from an illegal invasion.

It seems to me that ever time a new law is passed, a group of people starts screaming, "Unconstitutional!”. I never have heard any argument from them that makes sense.

It is just like when they yell, "Racist!" at us at the rallies. It makes no sense. We are equal opportunity deporters.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But wasn't there another prop very similar to prop. 187 in the works just a few years ago? I kept hearing and reading about it and poof, the proposed prop. went by the wayside.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123