Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

exactly, kneemow. Unless they were hired illegally in this country. In that case, a big chunk of the deportation should come right out of the profits of the person who hired them. If they had to pay an amount equal to or greater than what it would have cost to hire an American to get the cheap, illegal, labor out of this country, then perhaps they would see the value of hiring American workers for American jobs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are some good ideas here on how to handle the problem and when to handle the problem.

It strikes me that our lawmakers are not as intelligent as we have given them credit for since they can't seem to come up with any suggestions on how to do things that doesn't come straight out of the taxpayers pockets.

I think they don't WANT to do anything...maybe they want to retire this November??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

cleaning house is always a daunting task. however the actual how-to is never the hard part. it's getting up and doing it that some people seem to have a difficult time with. they're perfectly content to sit there and make excuses all day long and/or do a half-assed job if they do.

i'm pretty sure that if we got someone with a good legal background that we can find some compelling evidence that would result in their being removed from office.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234