Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperUltraNaco
    ill assume that is a no.. which doesnt answer my question... I celebrate 5 de Mayo, I celebrate the St patricks day, I celebrate Martin Luther King, I celebrate 4th of july, I celebrate chinese new year, I even celebrated my Ukranian friends independence day... Ill celebrate anything as long as its a chance to drink and have fun!!! My point is I am sure some former Ilegals will be celebrating 4th of july, I mean some do now...
    That is indeed a "no." I have no respect for those who have no respect for me, and these bastards disrespect each and every REAL American when they break our laws and steal the social services meant for Americans. They can go to Hell, or to Matamoros, whichever is hotter at the moment.

Haha matamoros, that was a good one...

Hmmmmmmmm, let's see...

SUPER
    NO, is the simple answer.

If one understands the ramifications of what these government officials are attempting to do, then one could NOT accept this as Law for the people and by the people.

If one understands the ramifications of the State engineering of our population, then NO, this can NOT be accepted as law made for the good of the country.

PERIOD

Are we to understand that YOU are willing to accept this sham, Super?

*** it's certainly NOT 12 million. You'd know that if you understood the amendments attached to this bill.

Think over 100 million with this FIRST BATCH of ILLEGALS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just because they may get pardoned - it will be some time until they are citizens.

They still are here for the jobs and the freebies.

We may have lost through the congress - but we still have the power of our money.

If - and God forbid if- it passes - then we will have to back up and punt - but we will have to do it together. Our options may be one less - but we still have the power of our money.

It doesn't matter if they are 'pardoned' or 'newly made saints' (as our government would have you believe). There is nothing in this law, I don't think, that says we have to give our money to the traitors who caused this.

We can still make these people unattractive to the employers. WE really can.

We can also begin to make ourselves self-sufficent - and find more ways to keep more and more of our money for ourselves and our families.

We can then demand that the laws be enforced for them the same as they are for us. The law may not do much - but we can keep them busy pushing pencils filling our our reports and complaints.

We can go to our schools if they are failing and demand that the schools do better. Demand that our children get the same dollars, resources and time spent on them.

We can grow from this - we can come back to what is really, really important - we can come together as Americans again - and make something really good come from something very ugly and unfair.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just heard that cloture has been reached in the Senate for the current bill... I also see the support of the president, and the ambiguity of Sensenbrener to NOT come out and say, "Do not fear, nothing is going to pass through the house"
    Therefore, it seems to me that this battle is currently being lost... Having said that, it seems that we will have 12 million new FORMER ILEGALS, become AMERICAN CITIZENS... Its not what one wishes, but things look to be going that way certainly...

I still have to make up my mind... I guess, like others have stated in this thread, their level of assimilation and civility will play a big role...
    Notice I am not advocating for this to happen, but things certainly are looking to point to that direction... The senate expects to vote in the next 2 days, and I assure you that it will pass... Sessions already said it, we oughta be ashamed of ourselves. Notice his tone of defeat... indicating that we oughta be ashamed of what has/is happening...

Banned
    I just heard that cloture has been reached in the Senate for the current bill... I also see the support of the president, and the ambiguity of Sensenbrener to NOT come out and say, "Do not fear, nothing is going to pass through the house"
    Therefore, it seems to me that this battle is currently being lost... Having said that, it seems that we will have 12 million new FORMER ILEGALS, become AMERICAN CITIZENS... Its not what one wishes, but things look to be going that way certainly...

I still have to make up my mind... I guess, like others have stated in this thread, their level of assimilation and civility will play a big role...
    Notice I am not advocating for this to happen, but things certainly are looking to point to that direction... The senate expects to vote in the next 2 days, and I assure you that it will pass... Sessions already said it, we oughta be ashamed of ourselves. Notice his tone of defeat... indicating that we oughta be ashamed of what has/is happening...
    That's BS, Naco. You are most certainly hoping and praying for these lawbreakers to be rewarded for their anti-Americanism and lawlessness. I have been reading your various posts, and your antagonism is clear. What does that tell us about you?

With that in mind, I will ask that YOU answer a few questions, Naco:

1. What is your nationality?
    2. What is your ethnicity?
    3. Do you believe that lawbreakers should be rewarded?
    4. Do you agree that illegal aliens are lawbreakers?
    5. If a child molestor is pardoned by the state, would you want him living next door to you? Would you invite him to the neighborhood picnic?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    ill assume that is a no.. which doesnt answer my question... I celebrate 5 de Mayo, I celebrate the St patricks day, I celebrate Martin Luther King, I celebrate 4th of july, I celebrate chinese new year, I even celebrated my Ukranian friends independence day... Ill celebrate anything as long as its a chance to drink and have fun!!! My point is I am sure some former Ilegals will be celebrating 4th of july, I mean some do now...
    That is indeed a "no." I have no respect for those who have no respect for me, and these bastards disrespect each and every REAL American when they break our laws and steal the social services meant for Americans. They can go to Hell, or to Matamoros, whichever is hotter at the moment.
    I wouldn't want to celebrate the 4th of July with a Senator that voted YES, because in my book they are not representing the people, preserving, protecting and defending our constitution nor are they guardians of the states -- they are TRAITORS it's as simple as that.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

The guest worker bill does not allow them to become citizens for many years. This will give us time to take political control of the program and turn it into a targeted deportation tool.

W

My nationality ethnicity sex and age do not partain a role in this discussion, and with all due respect, are not of your concern... all you need to know is that I am an American citizen... I agree that Law brakers should not be rewarded, and that Ilegal aliens are lawbrakers... HOWEVER I AM MERELY POINTING TO YOU TO WHAT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING IN THE SENATE AND SEEMS INEVITABLE.... A TRAIN AT FULL SPEED, AS DESCRIBED BY HONORABLE SEN SESSIONS...
    I would most definately not invite a pardoned child molestor to a picnic...

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The guest worker bill does not allow them to become citizens for many years. This will give us time to take political control of the program and turn it into a targeted deportation tool.

W
    thank goodness. We could have a new Congress after November -- deport the illegals and their allies
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast