Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SUPER NACO

Something smells awfully fishy to me.

Why don't you give it up, LOL.

Gotchya
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ok, fine.... I am gay and I am inlove with an Ilegal immigrant guy who unfortunately has gonorrea... but if this law passes I will send him to get free treatment... hahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperUltraNaco
    My nationality ethnicity sex and age do not partain a role in this discussion, and with all due respect, are not of your concern... all you need to know is that I am an American citizen... I agree that Law brakers should not be rewarded, and that Ilegal aliens are lawbrakers... HOWEVER I AM MERELY POINTING TO YOU TO WHAT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING IN THE SENATE AND SEEMS INEVITABLE.... A TRAIN AT FULL SPEED, AS DESCRIBED BY HONORABLE SEN SESSIONS...
    I would most definately not invite a pardoned child molestor to a picnic...
    I believe that your ethnicity is relevant, but you are certainly free not to answer, just as I am free to draw inferences from your refusal to answer.

Now, as to the child molestor situation, you are surely aware that a large number of the illegal immigrants were criminals in their home countries, but that we will have no way of ascertaining their foreign criminal records by the process you suggest is inevitable.

If the discord continues and tempers continue to flare on BOTH sides assimilation could be difficult. There is sense of entitlement that is being exhibited that really rubs a lot of Americans the wrong way. It may be a defensive posture born of desperation, but it doesn't come off very well. Also, people have to get off of welfare for the kids and the women and the men have to stop working for "cash" only. Americans don't respect it, it smacks of manipulation and causes resentment. Americans are supposed to be equal so don't expect more than benefits than anyone else is entiled to because that causes resentment.
    The reconquista movement is a real problem because no wants to think a mass of people are coming to "conquer" their home. Let's say Guatemala decides that they are the indigenous people of Mexico and start to "colonize" because they think they are entitled. How far do you think they would get and would the Mexicans support them in the process. Our government may be really politically correct, but the people here are getting away from that quickly.
    The "kill the gringo" rhetoric from LaRaza is another BIG stumbling block. Do you think the American people are going to trust all of these folks after hearing these agendas? Along with the good people that would come here are violent criminals gangmembers and anarchists, we don't want them, will they be cast out?
    Part of the citizenship process is denouncing your previous citizenship. Not your heritage, your citizenship.
    Would I go to a 4th of July celebration with new American citizens of Mexican decent? You bet I would if I trusted them on a personal level. But, would they go with me, or would they close themselves into "their" society?
    Many questions from both sides.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ill celebrate anything as long as its a chance to drink and have fun!!! [quote:1nayndc6] statement from super...

Ya....that's part of the problem anymore. These national holidays used to mean something. I bet we could find some holiday in any country that could cover about everyday of the year. Gee one long drunken party for everybody. what fun. We can toast to the rest of the world while this country goes to pot making sure we honor other countries holidays in order to be PC. (I am not refering to relegious holidays)
    [/quote:1nayndc6]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ok, fine.... I am gay and I am inlove with an Ilegal immigrant guy who unfortunately has gonorrea... but if this law passes I will send him to get free treatment... hahaha
    And you call this.....intelligent?

Hit the wrong quote button....it's the opposite.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    If the discord continues and tempers continue to flare on BOTH sides assimilation could be difficult. There is sense of entitlement that is being exhibited that really rubs a lot of Americans the wrong way. It may be a defensive posture born of desperation, but it doesn't come off very well. Also, people have to get off of welfare for the kids and the women and the men have to stop working for "cash" only. Americans don't respect it, it smacks of manipulation and causes resentment. Americans are supposed to be equal so don't expect more than benefits than anyone else is entiled to because that causes resentment.
    The reconquista movement is a real problem because no wants to think a mass of people are coming to "conquer" their home. Let's say Guatemala decides that they are the indigenous people of Mexico and start to "colonize" because they think they are entitled. How far do you think they would get and would the Mexicans support them in the process. Our government may be really politically correct, but the people here are getting away from that quickly.
    The "kill the gringo" rhetoric from LaRaza is another BIG stumbling block. Do you think the American people are going to trust all of these folks after hearing these agendas? Along with the good people that would come here are violent criminals gangmembers and anarchists, we don't want them, will they be cast out?
    Part of the citizenship process is denouncing your previous citizenship. Not your heritage, your citizenship.
    Would I go to a 4th of July celebration with new American citizens of Mexican decent? You bet I would if I trusted them on a personal level. But, would they go with me, or would they close themselves into "their" society?
    Many questions from both sides.
    I don't think that we're just talking about Mexican descent. My next door neighbor to my right side is of Mexican descent, but both he and his wife were born here and their parents came here legally. They are great neighbors and I am happy to go to the local fireworks show with them on July 4. The illegals that had moved into the house to my left, on the other hand, I would not give the time of day. they were insular and lawless and exhibited animosity toward me from the git-go due to the fact that I am a Crime Watch captain and that my vigilance put the kibosh on their drug dealing.

Re: Question for ALL

Lets say that unfortunately, the Amnesty passes, and 12 million become American citizens... What then? Will you be willing to accept them as your fellow Americans and bring them into your home? After all, they WILL BE AMERICANS... What do you think?!
    I will attempt to answer your question as briefly as possible. As for myself, I didn't serve in the military of the United States of North America, the United States of Mexico or some fictional nation called Aztlan. And I'm not about to accept such a notion as long as I live.

I had dreams of living a nice, peaceful and profitable life raising my children and retiring some day. But since this national crisis has hit close to home, my entire life has changed and so have my goals.

I'm sick of "politicians" who promise everything in the book, but once they get into office many of them are discovered to be wolves who were in sheep's clothing.

I am so agitated over this situation, as a matter of fact, it is the straw that broke the camel's back here in my household. I'm mentally conditioning my wife and children to get used to the idea of having a husband/father who is a member of state legislature with the goal of heading to the halls of either the Senate or the Congress in Washington D.C. to provide resistance against the direction in which we are heading.

Have I ever thought of myself ever taking such a path? To be a STATESMAN within the government system? Heavens no! But it's obvious - no point in voting or writing letters when too many aren't even listening and doing their own thing in Senate and Congress regardless.

If I'm in your government and we can get others like myself to work WITH me...

THIS is going to come to an abrupt halt. I'm not sacrificing the second half of my life to government for my health. I have chosen this path out of necessity.

Look... it's up to every single one of us as to whether or not our children and grand-children have a United States of America in which to live. The stakes have increased and the bar has been raised.

I'm looking for others in person and on line who believe they have the intestinal fortitude to set their sights toward their State government and Federal Government, and join me in running for office from coast to coast.

This has GOT to stop. There is no two ways about it.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I do believe you are right William, however I also believe they will be more demonstrative and arrogant in the meantime if the bill passes.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast