Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question for ALL

Lets say that unfortunately, the Amnesty passes, and 12 million become American citizens... What then? Will you be willing to accept them as your fellow Americans and bring them into your home? After all, they WILL BE AMERICANS... What do you think?!

Banned

Re: Question for ALL

Quote Originally Posted by SuperUltraNaco
    Lets say that unfortunately, the Amnesty passes, and 12 million become American citizens... What then? Will you be willing to accept them as your fellow Americans and bring them into your home? After all, they WILL BE AMERICANS... What do you think?!
    No, and no they won't. Americans are people who obey our laws and accept our culture. They proudly fly the American flag, not the red and green with that ugly-assed turkey-looking "eagle" on it. They respect the treaties signed between us and other nations and accept the borders as they exist. They do not advocate handing our sovereign lands over to little tin-horn dictatorships masquerading as free countries, nor do they show their American status by claiming America "stole" lands that it in fact bought and paid for. Americans, regardless of whether they hail from Azerbaijan or Zimbabwe, speak the lingua franca - English.

We are first and foremost a society predicated on the rule of law. Foreign peasant scofflaws coming here only because they see America as an open wallet ready to be picked clean have nothing to do with what this country is about.

Re: Question for ALL

if the amnesty bill passes, we will have 12 million illegal aliens that were "pardoned" by Congress -- they are NOT and NEVER will be naturalized citizens of the United States -- they will only be faux citizens.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Are they going to act like American citizens? Are they going to try to join the American people or run over them?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would be willing to accept them as much as they want to be accepted. If they want to speak English, pay taxes, etc., then I would be happy. But if they want to recreate Mexico in my neighborhood, refuse to learn English, and continue to evade taxes, I would not be a happy camper.

I think they are arrogant now, and will be more so if they get what they want.

Sorry, I won't be kind. The best friend I ever had was from S. America. She married a friend of ours, an American.
    Was a lawyer and judge in Colombia.

She told me in the 70's we needed to stop the immigrants, that soon American's wouldn't have jobs!

How right she was!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I never said it was going to for sure happen, I said IF it happened, which I think we all agree is a possibility, it already did happen in 86...
    How will you feel about this 12 million "new citizens of America" How will you treat them? Will you celebrate 4th of July alongside w them? Will you be able to go to the football game with them?

Banned
    I never said it was going to for sure happen, I said IF it happened, which I think we all agree is a possibility, it already did happen in 86...
    How will you feel about this 12 million "new citizens of America" How will you treat them? Will you celebrate 4th of July alongside w them? Will you be able to go to the football game with them?
    They won't be celebrating July 4. They will be celbrating Cinco de Mayo. How do I know? Because there are already a number of them in my neighborhood and they DO NOT ASSIMILATE, nor do they obey the laws. Crime in my neighborhood has skyrocketed and almost ALL of it is attributable to illegal aliens. I know this because I am a Crime Watch captain and it is my job to keep up with what's going on crime-wise.

ill assume that is a no.. which doesnt answer my question... I celebrate 5 de Mayo, I celebrate the St patricks day, I celebrate Martin Luther King, I celebrate 4th of july, I celebrate chinese new year, I even celebrated my Ukranian friends independence day... Ill celebrate anything as long as its a chance to drink and have fun!!! My point is I am sure some former Ilegals will be celebrating 4th of july, I mean some do now...

But if they want to recreate Mexico in my neighborhood, refuse to learn English, and continue to evade taxes, I would not be a happy camper.
    I'm with badthingsman on that and I never want to hear a whimper of racism or any of the rest of this bs. To me, if they pass this, they have purposly degraded every single legal American citizen for all time and I don't take kindly to betrayers, liers and thieves. It would take close to a miricle for me to ever beleive in this government and maybe a few generations from now they may find a kinder heart than I have right now.
    No I wouldn't coz citizenship by this means is nothing. Citizenship is more than a job. And it's more valuable than a bartering tool for traitorist politicians and illegal criminals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast