Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperUltraNaco
    ok, fine.... I am gay and I am inlove with an Ilegal immigrant guy who unfortunately has gonorrea... but if this law passes I will send him to get free treatment... hahaha
    And you call this.....intelligent?
    SuperUltraNaco is a troll with STDs.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

After the display I saw yesterday by those demanding amnesty I say "No way Jose! Y'alls can go back to where you came from."

lawbrakers....... guess that answers a lot huh?
    Can't even spell it right

The 4th of July is the day we Americans........LEGAL Americans.......celebrate our break away from those who had us under their control.
    I got to checking this out also........it was my great-great-greatgrandfather that came to America from Ireland. He filled out all the paper work that was required.............to this day I have NEVER seen an Irish flag. He had the decency enough to leave that behind in the country that offered him nothing but misery. He took an oath on our Bible and pledged his loyalty and faithfullness to this new land that would become his home and the home of his children. He left everything he had behind and was willing to give his life in a new land and he did it the RIGHT AND LEGAL way. HE LEARNED THE LANGUAGE HERE and didn't raise hell about learning it either. Nobody gave him handouts and he sure didn't steal to get what he got. He worked for it and he worked for it hard and because he did do things the right and legal way..........me and my children can PROUDLY SAY "WE ARE AMERICANS AND DAMNED PROUD OF IT TOO." Can you say that? Can your "friends" say that? Don't bother trying to come up with one for that question. A person can NEVER be an American unless he/she can say that and MEAN it and PROVE it by doing things the LEGAL WAY.
    I hate for people to make a mockery of what our country is and what it stands for. This will NEVER, EVER be anything BUT AMERICA.

By the way...............
    I'm NOT an Immigrant...........I'm an AMERICAN
    I WAS BORN AMERICAN, LIVE AMERICAN AND BY GOD I WILL DIE AMERICAN.
    SO DON'T CALL US LEGAL AMERICANS WHO WERE BORN AND RAISED HERE IMMIGRANTS. WE AREN'T IMMIGRANTS. OUR "PRESIDENT" WOULD KNOW THAT TOO IF HE HAD GONE TO SCHOOL THAT DAY THAT THEY TAUGHT THAT.
    WE ARE AMERICANS

That felt good
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

yes....great idea! (IF it happens)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The guest worker bill does not allow them to become citizens for many years. This will give us time to take political control of the program and turn it into a targeted deportation tool.

W

It doesn't make them citizens.

That's only one battle of the war - yes a significant one. One that could turn the tide - but that doesn't mean sit down and take it.

I don't know what to do governmentally - except to vote out almost all of the miscreants in Washington - I am inclined to do that no matter what deals come out of there - unless the law says ' just enforce the laws we have.'

Almost all of us have cell phones - I may even get one. When we are driving somewhere and we see a carload of illegals with the car smoking like a chimney, or the license plate out of date, or the inspection sticker expired, or erratic driving, speeding - get the plate number and call the police.

If they trespass, call the police or go fill out a complaint.

If they steal anything, call the police, etc., etc.,

So many times, we just say, 'well the illegals stole this or they walked across my yard and damaged thus and such - oh well, or there goes a truck load of drunk illegals - oh, well.'

Stop 'oh-welling' and start reporting. Will the police do anything? Maybe not - but I think they will get so tired of talking to us - something might change.

When you see a pile of trash or any other infraction of a zoning law - take a picture and file a complaint.

Personally, I think I am going to report when I see children neglected or misbehaving in stores - I am going to the store manager. I can't tell you how often they park their kids in the toy section while they shop. These kids open packages, play with, and destroy items. We all pay more for our merchandise because of this.

I am going to spend my time reporting these things.

And one again, I do hope we can get together on some economic boycotts. If you don't like the word 'boycott' - just think of it as 'Defensive Spending'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TRIXIE!
    This is a wonderful phrase:
    just think of it as 'Defensive Spending'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    SuperUltra, I have refrained from your discussions for several days, watching you playing "devils advocate" in all discussions.

It seems to me that the only thing you are trying to do is be divisive, attempt to get people here to say something damning and create strife.

Your questions are not valid discussion as far as I am concerned, and it seems that you would rather attempt to create an argumentive atmosphere rather than have a real clear discussion about what you actually believe, instead of sidestepping around your real beliefs and intentions here.

I'll make no discussions with you, as all you want to do is argue points, and the only kind of person who does that is one who is trying to infiltrate and cause dissention in the ranks.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Question for ALL

Quote Originally Posted by SuperUltraNaco
    Lets say that unfortunately, the Amnesty passes, and 12 million become American citizens... What then? Will you be willing to accept them as your fellow Americans and bring them into your home? After all, they WILL BE AMERICANS... What do you think?!
    I have been coming back & forth to this post to read what others had to say, so I could get up the nerve to say what I am about to say.
    I am feeling nothing but resentment for those who outwardly broke our laws and blantantly stayed here and signed up with phoney id cards, to get everything America has to offer for free. And then had the nerve to publically act like a wild mob, dressing up with 'war paint', bandanas pulled accross their faces, beating on drums, carrying signs that said "white europeans stole our land, go home to England", and waving Mexican flags while chanting in spanish we are America, next we vote". Or "we DEMAND AMNESTY."
    I will never consider people that came here uninvited as American citizens. Its not that I dont like people, its just that I have certain standards that I like to live by.
    One of the qualities I look for in people is honesty, and if they dont have that quality, I dont want them around me. And 'stealing citizenship' is dishonest and fraudulant. I will admit, that if Amnesty is granted, I'll be one of the 1st people that starts 'profiling' other people, and will unconsiously judge people based on what part of the world they are from. Its sad, isnt it?
    But its HONEST.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Absolutely not. I have worked very hard in my life to not associate with people that lie, cheat and steal, rationalize, justify or disguise their behavior.

Let me ask you this. When they get everything they want on this do you think they will accept me as a fellow American and invite me into their home? After all, I am an American. What do you think?

Why is this subject all about what we need to do for them?

I have your back, but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

Absoulutly not.....remember the civil rights movement? That will be a party compared to what will happen. Real legal Americans won't accept it ever. If they call us racist now, they haven't seen anything yet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234