Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DD is wasting a lot of peoples time here!!!! She is trying to be coy and lure you into a trap so that she can "record" what was said!!! Don't fall into her trap, personally, I think she should not be allowed to post on this sight she is getting rather boring. Snoozing now.........................................

DD wrote
    Yup! All these so called Chicano activist are just lap dogs for these elite Liberals / hippies that have turned them into little "go get it's." We Latino Republicans on the other hand in the Republican Party are not moving lockstep and selling out our morals and family values for a seat a the table of Anglo politicians just because they offer us a peace of the pie.
    The heck they aren't. Sounds like false bragging to me. Mel Martinez, Diaz Balart and the whole lot of them are selling out to the idea of globalism. Your statement from that other site reveals that maybe your not quite in tune with some of the voting of your precious 'Latino Rublicans'. By the mere fact you mention them like that prooves that you are more than biased. This statement is a racist one. You make latinos sound so much better than anglos.
    Not to mention they are playing second and third fiddle to the African American Liberal machine and the Gay and environmental nuts. Oh and lets not forget the pro abortionist and the FemaNazis. Then when everyone leaves the table the so called progressive Chicanos and Latinos get what’s left over and are told to go back and tell your people this is allot. Truly the vendidos of our time..
    Sounds like latinos won't be happy unless they can rule the whole enchilada! Is it impossible for them to share the resources of a country whose people are not like them? We have a system in place that is used to express a group's interests, but would they be willing to use it?

So, let me hear it from you, DD. Tell me that latino republicans are just as corrupt or patriotic as the anglos republicans are..because if you can't, then I feel sorry for you. I wouldn't feel like you could support our goal--to enforce our existing immigration laws and end illegal immigration--for ALL who try to cross our borders without permission. This is a just cause that needs to apply to ALL, regardless of race or creed. If you can't do that and agree that our existing immigration laws need to be enforced, then I would say that you're wasting your time being here. Out of all the chit-chat that goes on at this site, the one and ony goal is to enforce our existing immigration laws..period.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it is interesting that DD has a thread dedicated to LULAC. An organization that meet with Vicente Fox before all the protests. Maybe I can see a connection here.

Here is a quote from Vicente himself to LULAC February 3, 2006

President Fox told representatives of Hispanic communities in various parts of the United States that “You can rest assured that on the Mexican side, we will not permit any distancing. We are going to continue working very closely with a country that is one of Mexico’s partners, with which we get on very well and for which we feel a great deal of affection.”

He urged them to pay attention to the migratory issue in the United States, specifically to the possibility of a migratory agreement that will protect the rights of those that work there and permit an orderly, legal and safe flow for the benefit of both countries.

“And we will all have to work for this and not allow anyone to divide us, we must keep together to ensure that in the end, we have that migratory agreement,” he added.
    At the same time, representatives of this group told President Fox that LULAC will continue working with his administration to implement this issue.
    http://presidencia.gob.mx/en/activities ... 9&pagina=1
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06 Abosolutely Right.

You also can't push an Political Ethnic Agenda and state your for assimulation. What you realy are is a seperatist.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I don't trust DD. First of all, most people don't put an actual photo of themselves up for all to see. I notice that she added another new one in a different pose this time! Perhaps she thought modeling for us might distract some people about her true intentions. A wolf in sheep's clothing perhaps?

I say we should just IGNORE her! It's obvious what she is attempting to do.

Dullest Troll I've ever encountered.

Now I know why her head is cropped off. Had to dock the brown beret off her picture.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We Latino Republicans on the other hand in the Republican Party are not moving lockstep and selling out our morals and family values for a seat a the table of Anglo politicians just because they offer us a peace of the pie.
    I this statement, she is separating people by race, therefore making racist comments. The fact that her approach is an "us vs. them" shows racial prejudice. Personally, I do not associate with people like this because they are narrowminded elitists. People like this to not care about truth, equality, or justice for all. Their primary goal is to award special treatment (cloaked as civil rights) to a certain group of people, in this case a certain "race" of people.

Code:
    By the way....you will not hurt my feelings if you ban me from your site, ALIPAC.

DD would like to be banned from ALIPAC and that be the end of it, but it is too late for that.

I want our activists that have time to continue to go to her site, post the questionable material here with a link to it. Also, run some of the poster names against the member lists over at the Mexica and Brown Pride sites.... same people.

We already have plenty of ammo, but we should be thorough.

We will prepare a notice for the Republicans around the nation that the website LatinoRepublicans.com allows and associates with racists and radical groups and organizations. Then we will send it to thousands of Republicans across America to alert them to these facts.

Like DD says "Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. We wait and watch to catch them when they slip."

Well, you have slipped by coming here DD from your base of operations at LatinoRepublica.com

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I want our activists that have time to continue to go to her site, post the questionable material here with a link to it.

We will prepare a notice for the Republicans around the nation that the website LatinoRepublicans.com allows and associates with racists and radical groups and organizations. Then we will send it to thousands of Republicans across America to alert them to these facts.

Like DD says "Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. We wait and watch to catch them when they slip."
    You want to catch her slipping, just like she wants to catch other people slipping. Politics can become so nasty.

It's ironic that someone with her approach would not be more cautious of her own slippage. She associates with racist groups!! tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I want our activists that have time to continue to go to her site, post the questionable material here with a link to it.

You want to catch her slipping, just like she wants to catch other people slipping. Politics can become so nasty.

It's ironic that someone with her approach would not be more cautious of her own slippage. She associates with racist groups!! tsk tsk
    Well, most of the Republicans I know certainly do not want anything to do with the Brown Berets, El Tejano's, brown pride racist violent radicals over at DD's site LatinoRepublicans.com

We should inform many of them.

W

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast