Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    ...do agree that his reaction, when Card came in and said we were under attack, was a little strange but I thought he just looked like he was in shock and didn't know WHAT to do. And, he isn't the world's brightest mind either...
    ROFLMAO!

This man is no where near the brightest! The man could swing from a branch with a banana in one hand with a red polka-dot-bikini, and be as bight and dignified as he appears and speak in public.

THE MAN IS A MENACE, GET HIM OFF THE STAGE!
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Yes. This happened back in 1979. From what I remember, the recorders were recovered, but limited as to the data recovered. This plane lost an engine on takeoff, causing it to roll over and nose into the ground. The flight only lasted something like 11 seconds or so.

It was one thing to have a list of passengers. That is normal. What I find odd is that all aboard those planes were burned to death. There was no autopsy on the dead. No dental records. How then, could we have pictures of the Saudi men on t.v. within hours of the attack?
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Well, that's a VERY interesting theory, Sixx. They did have those pictures out FAST. I can't remember now if they were already showing those people going through security at the airports that soon. But, that was pretty fast considering there were NINETEEN of them.

I'm kind of in the same place as butterbean. I don't WANT to believe that all of this was part of some master plan for political gain but, since I no longer believe one word that comes out of the White House, I sure can't rule anything out.

There is one other thing that did seem suspicious back then and that was that Bush balked at appointing a 9/11 commission for a VERY long time. Why would he not WANT to know about the security failures? It was only after the victims' families DEMANDED the commission that he finally agreed to it.

What we need is another Woodward/Bernstein team of reporters who would really DIG INTO an investigation. Of course, with reporters having to go to jail because they protect their confidential sources, I guess it would be difficult to encourage any reporter to delve into an issue so hot as this one.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123