Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Absolutly!!! Well next date I heard to have a heads up on was Aug.22.

Could be nothing at all......but I just pay attention in order to verify rumors.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: A QUICK REMINDER EVERYONE

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    Give me proof.
    Giving you proof would tip the terrorists off to what we know and how we obtained the information.

Sorry, there is no 'election' conspiracy here.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

dxd

Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    Give me proof.
    Giving you proof would tip the terrorists off to what we know and how we obtained the information.

Sorry, there is no 'election' conspiracy here.
    In our great nation, of free thinking Americans, each American must decide for themself.

Can Bush be fighting a war on terror while supporting open borders where anyone can enter the country illegally?

Can Bush be fighting a war on terror while tens of millions of illegal aliens are running loose on U.S. soil because Bush will not deport illegal aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Can Bush be fighting a war on terror while supporting open borders where anyone can enter the country illegally?
    Yes and the borders are not as wide open as you believe they are.

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Can Bush be fighting a war on terror while tens of millions of illegal aliens are running loose on U.S. soil because Bush will not deport illegal aliens?
    Yes and we deport hundreds of illegal aliens each week. Being dishonest won't win you any points with the majority of Americans.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

marineinspector
    Get ready, dxd will try to tell you this is all the fault of the republicans and none the fault of the democrats, this is his favorite topic, getting rid of the republicans all of them no matter that becasue of a lot of them, the senates comprehensive immigration bill will never pass the house! He ignores the part of the democrats in this mess even though all but 4 of them voted for this piece of trash bill. He refuses to think it is the fault of both parties and not just the republican party. By the way, ask him his thoughts about Native Americans, he can really tell you some things about them!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

marineinspector wrote:

Yes and the borders are not as wide open as you believe they are.
    Phewww...........that sure is a relief to know that. All these millions and millions and millions of illegal aliens must have had a time finding somewhere to go to sneak into our country then.

Yes and we deport hundreds of illegal aliens each week.
    But the heck of it all is..........the hundreds of illegal aliens that you deport each week..........what countries do they go back to? Mexico? Very few go there. Even Bush said "Illegal Immigrants from places other than Mexico get deported back when caught." Our question is, what is the difference between an Illegal Saudi and an Illegal Mexican in the United States of America? The last time I looked in my dictionary the meaning of the word Illegal was "not according to or authorized by law : UNLAWFUL , ILLICIT ; also : not sanctioned by official rules" That's the adjective form of Illegal......now for the Noun form of Illegal "Main Entry: 2illegal
    Function: noun
    : an illegal immigrant" That is taken from the Merriam Webster Dictionary. Now if I am correct in my understanding of what I have just read, ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL IN ANYBODY'S BOOK. NO MATTER HOW YOU GET HERE OR FOR WHAT REASON.

The next thing you say is
    Being dishonest won't win you any points with the majority of Americans.
    Darned shame Bush, the Senate and Congress don't know that. THEY ALL LIE TO US. They have lied to us from day one. I'm not saying that the terrorists plots are an "election conspiracy".....I said distraction. I'm saying give me PROOF it is REAL and not just something to sway us from thinking of protecting our borders and our country. I'm saying give us PROOF why we should forget what those lousy politicians have done to the American people and discontinue to believe our borders and our country needs protecting. Just like dxd said above......"How can President Bush be so gun ho to fight this war on terrorism, yet NOT PROTECT OUR BORDERS?" There is NO justification for the leaders of a country NOT TO PROTECT THEIR OWN COUNTRY BY SECURING THE BORDERS and keeping out all ILLEGAL ALIENS. ALL OF THEM!!!!

Now nittygritty writes:

Get ready, dxd will try to tell you this is all the fault of the republicans and none the fault of the democrats
    No, nittygritty.........we ALL KNOW that the Democrats are just as sleezy of a rat as Republicans are. They are ALL corrupt and nobody should trust any of them........REPUBLICANS NOR DEMOCRATS.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

DxD PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ONE OF YOUR DEMOCRAT FRIENDS FAVOR DEPORTATION OF IL.LEGALS OR BORDER SECURITY
    AT LEAST BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF AND RECOGNISE , NONE OF THEM .

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE PARTY, THE PROBLEM IS WICH INDIVIDUAL YOU CAN TRUST TO GIVE YOUR VOTE.

WE NEED ALLIES NOT A PROFITTEER.

minnie, well said!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

dxd..........as nitty pointed out and I have also said many, many times....we are fighting more, much more than just the Republican party here........we are also fighting the Democratic Party as well. Both parties in our house and senate and the White House have been as much to fault for the condition our country is in and the way the border is being handled.
    We really don't need to be pointing fingers and blaming any one party when they are both equally to blame for this mess. I think you will agree with us on that. President's as far back as Roosevelt was selling us out slowly but surely. This mess has been going on for decades and decades.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

This mess has been going on for decades and decades
    Ya....unfortunatly it has and atleast I was guilty of waking up late.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast