Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

Re: A QUICK REMINDER EVERYONE

Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Can Bush be fighting a war on terror while supporting open borders where anyone can enter the country illegally?
    Yes and the borders are not as wide open as you believe they are.

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Can Bush be fighting a war on terror while tens of millions of illegal aliens are running loose on U.S. soil because Bush will not deport illegal aliens?
    Yes and we deport hundreds of illegal aliens each week. Being dishonest won't win you any points with the majority of Americans.
    As I said:
    In our great nation, of free thinking Americans, each American must decide for themself.

Can Bush be fighting a war on terror while supporting open borders where anyone can enter the country illegally?

Can Bush be fighting a war on terror while tens of millions of illegal aliens are running loose on U.S. soil because Bush will not deport illegal aliens?

As a free thinking American my answer is NO and NO.

I don't know who the "WE" in your statement is, but telling people that live in communities that are invaded and occupied by illegal aliens that "WE" deport hundreds of illegal aliens each week will not fly. Becuase we the community members see the invasion and occupation on a daily basis.

I can tell you that "WE" meaning various community members have gotten nothing but excuses from the INS which is now the ICE. I can name names, but I won't on a message board. However we the community members have a high degree of respect for the brave men and women in the ICE as well as all law enforcement at all levels. We do not blame them we blame the elected policy makers which in this case is Bush and the Republican congress for failure to oversight.

Our community remains invaded and occupied. We see it everyday. From that vantage point either there are no significant deportations from the interior or else our community is being purposely avoided. Either way, suggesting that significant interior deportations are taking place with people who see that that is not true, won't win you any points with the people who actually witness the inavsion and occupation on a daily basis.

DxD ARE YOU SUGESTING THAT UNDER CLINTON ADMINISTRATION THE BORDERS WERE CLOSED AND WE DIDN'T HAVE THIS INVASION

WHAT A

JOKE

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    dxd..........as nitty pointed out and I have also said many, many times....we are fighting more, much more than just the Republican party here........we are also fighting the Democratic Party as well. Both parties in our house and senate and the White House have been as much to fault for the condition our country is in and the way the border is being handled.
    We really don't need to be pointing fingers and blaming any one party when they are both equally to blame for this mess. I think you will agree with us on that. President's as far back as Roosevelt was selling us out slowly but surely. This mess has been going on for decades and decades.
    Don't go cold and run from your subject. You proposed an excellent point.
    You said:They think they can get out of hot water by using this "Terror Plot"

Politicians use distraction all the time. To believe otherwise is naive. You have a right to your own assessmant and evaluation as a free thinking law abiding American citizen.

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    DxD ARE YOU SUGESTING THAT UNDER CLINTON ADMINISTRATION THE BORDERS WERE CLOSED AND WE DIDN'T HAVE THIS INVASION

WHAT A

JOKE

NO. I am stating that at this point in time the President of the United States in Bush and the House and Senate are in republican control. Therefore at this time the fault lies with Bush and the Republican congress. No one else.

Banned
    Yes and we deport hundreds of illegal aliens each week. Being dishonest won't win you any points with the majority of Americans.
    Deporting hundreds of illegal aliens each week while thousands jump the border each night is like emptying a swimming pool with a teaspoon during a monsoon.

NOBODY IS DEFENDING BUSH, HE IS NOT BETTER THAN ANY OTHER, WHAT I'M SAYING IS.......... SHOW ME ONE TO VOTE FOR .....
    YOUR DESIRE TO BLAME EITHER PARTY IS A JOKE, BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM SOLD US TREASONABLY.
    AND WHAT IS WORST THEY CONTINUE TO DO SO WITH THE AGREEMENT OF SOME PARTISANS WHO DON'T WANT TO ADMIT HOW BLIND THEY HAVE BEING PLAYING THE GAME

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    NOBODY IS DEFENDING BUSH, HE IS NOT BETTER THAN ANY OTHER, WHAT I'M SAYING IS.......... SHOW ME ONE TO VOTE FOR .....
    YOUR DESIRE TO BLAME EITHER PARTY IS A JOKE, BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM SOLD US TREASONABLY.
    AND WHAT IS WORST THEY CONTINUE TO DO SO WITH THE AGREEMENT OF SOME PARTISANS WHO DON'T WANT TO ADMIT HOW BLIND THEY HAVE BEING PLAYING THE GAME
    I have explained the reasoning behind my position many times. You can either agree or disagree? I did not say the D is any better. Both parties are pro illegal alien. But since the R is in power now they are responsible.
    If you want to call it Payback to the party in power, then do so. Each person will decide for themself whether they want to kneel and swallow the scam or payback the R party on election day by voting against every R on the ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Get ready, dxd will try to tell you this is all the fault of the republicans and none the fault of the democrats, this is his favorite topic, getting rid of the republicans all of them no matter that becasue of a lot of them, the senates comprehensive immigration bill will never pass the house! He ignores the part of the democrats in this mess even though all but 4 of them voted for this piece of trash bill. He refuses to think it is the fault of both parties and not just the republican party. By the way, ask him his thoughts about Native Americans, he can really tell you some things about them!
    Thanks for the warning.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Deporting hundreds of illegal aliens each week while thousands jump the border each night is like emptying a swimming pool with a teaspoon during a monsoon.
    And you would prefer nothing; which is exactly what the other poster said is happening.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

MW
    I've voted Republican for almost 30 years, but until our illegal immigration problem is fixed I will be voting on one single issue, and we all know what that issue is. Right now it would appear there are more Republicans than Democrats that stand for tighter border security and against illegal immigration. Fortunately for me, my two Senators, Sen. Dole (R-NC) and Sen. Burr (R-NC) have voted against most bills that are favorable to illegal immigration, but my local Representative, Rep. Price (D-NC), is a staunch illegal immigrant supporter! I will vote against him when he comes up for re-election. Hmmm, I could very well be voting Republican again on the State level.

We could be facing a huge problem in the 2008 presidental election. Right now, most that seem interested in running are pro-illegal immigrant. I've heard talk of Senator George Allen (R-VA) throwing his hat in - that could be a good thing for us. He is no Tancredo, but he beats the others I've heard are rumored to run.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast