Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Radio Stations

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess it took them over 30 years to be able to translate all of the book.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

[quote=reptile09]Here in San Diego we have had almost every good station coverted to Spanish only formats. It's bad enough we have to listen to Spanish stations that bleed over from Tijuana crosstalking over our local radio stations, but now most radio stations here have been turned into Spanish stations. I would say that more than half of all radio stations here are Spanish now. The best oldies station went Spanish, the top [b][url=http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050427/news_1b27radio..[/quote]

I live in San Diego too....and this is SOOOO true.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

April
    Dixie wrote:

I would write Sonic and complain. They can play that crap at the taco stand.

GREAT NEWS!!!! I did complain to Sonic as I am sure others did and I went to Sonic today and the ROCK AND ROLL IS back and there are no car hops that can hardly speak English any more either!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The same thing happend in Houston about a year and half ago with long-time classic rock station KLOL. The air staff were told they would not be on and the very next day it was some god-awful mix of spanish rap and some other crappy types music! People were ticked, but since it was a clear channel station, the fix was already in. However, with the news of clear channel selling off stations, it serves them right!!!

April
    I am glad that there are still some things that speaking out can make a difference about. I really do like those Sonic Vanilla cokes. I really would have hated to give them up.

We shouldn't be forced into buying satellite radio or a dish to avoid Hispanic TV channels.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

clear channel headquarters is in san antonio. which is mostly a hispanic town. so what do you expect

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Dixie wrote:
    I would write Sonic and complain. They can play that crap at the taco stand.
    GREAT NEWS!!!! I did complain to Sonic as I am sure others did and I went to Sonic today and the ROCK AND ROLL IS back and there are no car hops that can hardly speak English any more either!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Good Job April! Don't let them get away with it. I'm not going to take it any more!

Dixie

April
    Thanks Dixie, I just thank God I am in a place that is not totally taken over so I can make a difference quicker. I realize that many of the other ALipacers live in places that have a much bigger problem. I do not live in a place that has lots of work opportunities for the illegals. No meat packing near, there is construction though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast