Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Radio Stations

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    MadinChicago, we live in an apartment complex, and are the only Americans here, and it is daily, all throught the year we hear the oompahing, into the waking hours of the morning (they obviously have not heard of starting their day with Starbucks!!).

Our landlord will do nothing, as well the local police will tell you to call your landlord, it's a vicious circle we are in. Now I, or our 13 year old son, just yell "turn it off!" out the door. If all else fails, weather permitting, I open the windows, turn on my good old American rock really loud, and quite quickly these people turn theirs down.

Mad, my husband grew up in Chicago, near Wrigley Field, has it changed a lot there?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It used to be Latino party time every weekend at my condo but my Puerto Rican neighbor got so sick of it that we took the law in our own hands. He is a DJ and has his own equipment. He played 80s and 90s music loud enough so we wouldn't hear theirs during the afternoon. I had my police radio on for my district so I could give him the heads up if someone called the police to complain. No one called the police and after that we no longer heard any Hispanic music since that day.
    What was really sad was that there was an older Jewish lady who used to play Lawrence Welk like music and you would hear it in the hallway every now and then. Before solving the Spanish music problem I actually was relieved to hear old ladies music.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    wire cutters!

Dixie
    Read the following and ask yourself if illegal aliens aren't already carrying out this book's ideas in the US (thanks to the hippies in 1960's)

http://www.mindmined.com/public_library ... _book.html

Steal This Book
    by Abbie Hoffman
    Dedicated to Jerry Lefcourt, Lawyer and Brother

Library of Congress number 72-157115 (stolen from Library of Congress)
    copyright ©1971 PIRATE EDITIONS

[ NOTE: Much of the information in this text is out of date being
    over 30 years old now, especially phone numbers
    and addresses.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TABLE OF DISCONTENTS

INTRODUCTION
    AIDING AND ABETTING
    SURVIVE!
    1. FREE FOOD
    Restaurants
    Food Programs
    Supermarkets
    Wholesale Markets
    Food Conspiracies
    Cheap Chow
    2. FREE CLOTHING AND FURNITURE
    Free Clothing
    Sandals
    Free Furniture
    3. FREE TRANSPORTATION
    Hitch-Hiking
    Freighting
    Cars
    Buses
    Airlines
    In City Travel
    4. FREE LAND
    5. FREE HOUSING
    Communes
    Urban Living
    Rural Living
    List of Communes
    6. FREE EDUCATION
    List of Free Universities
    7. FREE MEDICAL CARE
    Birth Control Clinics
    Abortions
    Diseases Treated Free
    8. FREE COMMUNICATION
    Press Conference
    Wall Painting
    Use of the Flag
    Radio
    Free Telephones
    Pay Phones
    9. FREE PLAY
    Movies and Concerts
    Records and Books
    10. FREE MONEY
    Welfare
    Unemployment
    Panhandling
    Rip-Offs

The International Yippie Currency Exchange
    11. FREE DOPE
    Buying, Selling and Giving It Away
    Growing Your Own
    12. ASSORTED FREEBIES
    Laundry
    Pets
    Posters
    Security
    Postage
    Maps
    Ministry
    Attrocities
    Veteran's Benefits
    Watch
    Vacations
    Drinks
    Burials
    Astrodome Pictures
    Diploma
    Toilets
    FIGHT!
    1. TELL IT ALL, BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Starting a Printing Workshop
    Underground Newspapers
    High School Papers
    G.I. Papers
    News Services
    The Underground Press
    Switchboards
    2. GUERRILLA BROADCASTING
    Guerrilla Radio
    Guerrilla Television
    3. DEMONSTRATIONS
    Dress
    Helmets
    Gas Masks
    Walkie-Talkies
    Other Equipment

4. TRASHING
    Weapons for Street Fighting
    Knife Fighting
    Unarmed Defense
    General Strategy Rep
    5. PEOPLE'S CHEMISTRY
    Stink Bomb
    Smoke Bomb
    CBW
    Molotov Cocktail
    Sterno Bomb
    Aerosol Bomb
    Pipe Bombs
    General Bomb Strategy
    6. FIRST AID FOR STREET FIGHTERS
    What to Do
    Medical Committees
    7. HIP-POCKET LAW
    Legal Advice
    Lawyer's Group
    Join the Army of Your Choice
    Canada, Sweden & Political Asylum
    8. STEAL NOW, PAY NEVER
    Shoplifting
    Techniques
    On the Job
    Credit Cards
    9. MONKEY WELFARE
    10. PIECE NOW
    Handguns
    Rifles
    Shotguns
    Other Weapons
    Training
    Gun Laws
    11. THE UNDERGROUND
    Identification Papers
    Communication
    LIBERATE!
    1. #@!* NEW YORK
    2. #@!* CHICAGO
    3. #@!* LOS ANGELES
    4. #@!* SAN FRANCISCO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION
    It's perhaps fitting that I write this introduction in jail- that graduate school of survival. Here you learn how to use toothpaste as glue, fashion a shiv out of a spoon and build intricate communication networks. Here too, you learn the only rehabilitation possible-hatred of oppression.

Steal This Book is, in a way, a manual of survival in the prison that is Amerika. It preaches jailbreak. It shows you where exactly how to place the dynamite that will destroy the walls. The first section-SURVIVE!-lays out a potential action program for our new Nation. The chapter headings spell out the demands for a free society. A community where the technology produces goods and services for whoever needs them, come who may. It calls on the Robin Hoods of Santa Barbara Forest to steal from the robber barons who own the castles of capitalism. It implies that the reader already is "ideologically set," in that he understands corporate feudalism as the only robbery worthy of being called "crime," for it is committed against the people as a whole.

http://www.mindmined.com/public_library ... tml#3.02.1

GUERRILLA RADIO

There has been a variety of transmitting equipment used, and the most effective has been found to be an AM transmitter manufactured by Low Power Broadcasting Co., 520 Lincoln Highway, Frazer, Penn. 19355. Call Dick Crompton at (215 NI 4-4096. The right transmitter will run about $200. If you plan to use carrier-current transmission you'll also need a capacitor that sells for $30. An antenna can be made out of aluminum tubing and antenna wiring available at any TV radio supply store (see diagram). You'll also need a good microphone that you can get for about $10. Naturally, equipment for heavier broadcasting is available if a member of your group has a license or good connections with someone who works in a large electronics supply house. Also with a good knowledge in the area you can build a transmitter for a fraction of the purchase price. You can always employ tape recorders, turntables and other broadcasting hardware depending on how much bread you have, how much stuff you have to hide (i.e., how legal your operation is) and the type of broadcasting you want to do.

It is possible to extend your range by sending a signal over the telephone lines to other transmitters which will immediately rebroadcast. Several areas in a city could be linked together and even from one city to another. Theoretically, if enough people rig up transmitters and antennas at proper locations and everyone operates on the same band, it is possible to build a nation-wide people's network that is equally theoretically legal.

Broadcasting, it should be remembered, is a one-way transmission of information. Communications which allow you to transmit and receive are illegal without a license (ham radio).
    I got to meet and run spotlight for Abbie Hoffman at UNC Chapel Hill's Memorial Hall in 1987-88

He was quite a character. It was just a few years later that he either committed suicide or was suicide.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is obvious they are using this and it is getting more and more frightening. Many illegals get guns and have been using them in robberies. My daughter's friend is a police officer in south Atlanta and he has been telling us of the crimes that they are committing. Many of the robberies involving guns have been committed by Mexicans. In Miami Dade County, in my district I have noticed in the last few weeks that more of the armed robbers and auto theft are Hispanic and I am not in the areas where there is a majority of them. They are holding up women for their purses and jewelry. I bet they are making a samll fortune from selling the victim's ID. These criminals are teenagers and most likely gang members. I wish that the media would report on this.

April
    Swatchick wrote:

They are holding up women for their purses and jewelry. I bet they are making a samll fortune from selling the victim's ID. These criminals are teenagers and most likely gang members. I wish that the media would report on this.
    Yes , some of the ID theft victims are Hispanic Americans. They are targeted because of their Spanish last names. There is noone left unscathed by this fiasco.This problem is epidemic and the media is oblivious.

You are correct April. There is alot of Hispanics being victims of identity theft. Cubans are their best bet as they are all legals once they reach land and don't get into trouble with the law for one year.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345