Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rage

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

obbop....you are a sweetheart. I just hated reading their posts badmouthing you thinking that your cute "buddy" was you. I've learned alot from you and I still don't like your avitar. But so far...it's a free world and you can put up what you darn well please.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm with ERPsych,

I have to live next door to these ignorant beasts and have to restrain myself on daily basis. I call the cops at least twice a week to make them keep their filthy ranchero music in thier own world and out of mine. They ARE too stupid to understand. I know this for a fact. I LIVE in mexico,USA.

The 4th grade educated mule wranglers can use my post all they want and we should copy our juiciest one's to send to the traitors in the senate because THEY need to know what kind or REAL rage is boiling up to the surface in OUR country. And it is well justified.

ERPsych, channel your rage at your elected rep and let them know exactly how you feel. I have called mine on numerous occasions and have told them point blank that they are traitors to the U.S. citizens they are supposed to represent. It felt great. I also asked them if the illegals put them in office and if so, how is that legal?

Hope your venting helps, just don't let them get you too upset since they will just be drinking heavily again tonight, totally oblivious to your rage. It will only affect you if you let it. Don't get too mad GET EVEN. Vote your rep out of office if he supports any illegal alien proposals.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

ERPsychClinician and Katy,

Welcome! I share your concerns and some of your rage. I've had ordeals with hospital ER visits where they are overcrowded, one in 2003 where at least half but more like 2/3 of the people waiting in the children's ER section were Hispanic, not just a parent and child - but often what appeared to be the entire family. This was during the height of flu season. NC has one of the fastest growing illegal Hispanic populations in the nation. In 2003 I was not aware nor involved in immigration enforcement/border security. But, it seemed strange to me that a minority would represent 1/2 to 2/3 of the people in an ER room.

My youngest child has Type I diabetes and has visited a hospital ER twice in the past six years. Perhaps I'll share the horror stories soon here about her "emergencies" that required long waits and/or mis-communications with a Hispanic male front desk ER person who led us on a wild goose chase of where we needed to be (despite his supervisor was told our names and we were expected - that is the story I was told by the diabetic educator/nurse who was waiting for us).

Plus, there are a couple of other ER visit nightmares not having to do with my child with diabetes. The waits for treatment are outrageous and I've heard of others in the same predicaments.

Not only this, but I have friends who are nurses. Some work part-time with ER's and they tell stories. Then again, so do local small/medium sized town doctor and dental offices, such as the one who said they treated a Hispanic male who had two social security numbers, Medicaid and p**sed and moaned about having to pay a very small (under $10 co-pay) for his dentist visit.

Then at the local government office today, since I live in a medium-sized town, provides numerous welfare and job link services and has a main and central waiting area where anyone can see anyone else.

Well, today, I as a US citizen since birth as well as ancestors going back centuries - was denied a small welfare benefit for a stupid reason from a local government branch. Since it is personal I won't say. But, when being told by the obvious American both in appearance and speech who was wearing a Moslem headdress to hide her hair, that I didn't qualify even though I had made an appointment, I said, "I cannot believe all the illegal aliens that are receiving free Medicaid and free this and that in welfare through taxpayers, yet I, as an American citizen am denied benefits."

I said this within the earshot of the hispanic speaking women who had set up an appointment for me at least three weeks ago. She wasn't the only. There is another Hispanic speaking woman employed at the main desk of this government office. I know because I have visited this branch several times and have seen them both along with the lady in Islamic headdress more than twice. Plus, a Hispanic nurse or doctor comes out almost every time I visit, in white garb and speaking Spanish often. Even though I took three years of Spanish between High School and College and cannot speak much now, I can pick out words and know when I hear Spanish being spoken.

I am thoroughly disgusted that our tax dollars are used to provide interpreters. It's overwhelming too the number of forms, handbooks, pamphlets, etc. that are also printed in Spanish. Not just with government welfare offices, but public schools, libraries, etc. More of our taxpayer dollars being robbed. Bumper sticker I saw: Welcome to America! Now Speak English!

I will be making a complaint to this government branch.

Also, in the neighborhood I live in one landlord in particiular (who conveniently doesn't live in this neighborhood - he's upper middle class and can afford to live elsewhere) has rented out a single family home twice to Hispanics that cause all the usual problems many others have reported. Perhaps I'll share these stories here soon too.

It's no wonder Americans are in a rage. We have every right to be about what is happening to our country and culture. I just wish more Americans who work with hospital ERs, government welfare and the like, would stand up and speak out publically.

Obbop and PineStraw,

Great responses you both made on that other forum.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Possible DISCRIMINATION lawsuit?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Possible DISCRIMINATION lawsuit?
    Sounds like a probable winner! Who, when and where! It's been a long time since I worked with lawyers (I'm not one) and never any class action lawsuits - although there were some individual employment discrimination lawsuits while I was employed by lawyers- where to begin.

Does anyone know of any lawyers who specialize in class-action lawsuits? Were you thinking of class action or more individual lawsuits?

2ndAmendeis,

Just editing after reading your response if it was directed to my post, I don't know about a personal discrimination lawsuit on my behalf, but I sure know that I cannot afford a lawyer. Had to deal with nasty, greedy and procrastinating (they can bill more hours dragging their behinds) divorce lawyers for three years starting in 2001 and I don't know if I have the stamina - I certainly don't have the money. The divorce lawyers aren't hurting financially, though.

I would like to see some class action lawsuits though over illegal immigration issues. Our laws are being violated and unenforced by many of our own elected Officious ******. There's more power and money in numbers. I've heard others in this forum mention class action from time to time.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I also went and read.

I really hate to see the term "racist" tossed about so loosely. I can respect their right to disagree with us although I think they are wrong but I don't think they are capable of returning the favor. It sometimes helps to see how the "other side" thinks. If nothing else it has strengthend my resolve in this matter.
    What Goes Around Comes Around

ERPsychClinician
    I can only imagine your rage, I was in the nursing field for 20 pluss yrs, I have many friends in the field who keeps me up on what is going on. One works in a public health facility she says that 90% percent of their patients are hispanic who can't speak english, it is wearing her down fast! she is afraid of catching TB as they have many cases from the hispanics. Let me say she never tells me private pt information only mentions the different diseases as they get all the communicable diseases. I will tell you ERP, like I told my friend, maybe you should try changing jobs for a while to keep from getting burned out, it sounds like you are reaching that state very fast. It is something that you cannot change right now, the illegas you have to take care of, you can though change your area and I think you should give something else a try. Constant rage is not good for the welfare of your own health and immune system as I am sure you are well aware of. My last job before I had to go out on disability was working as a mental health nurse for an impatient facility. Most of our pts were drugies who were just in and out like a revolving door until I was like you so angry and frustrated seeing our states resources going to these people who had no intention of quitting their drugs that I am afraid I lost my ability to really help these people and worse I stopped looking at them as people. Needles to say, I reached that burnout and had to go out of nursing on disability with heart disease and high blood preseure.
    What I am trying to say here is when you lose your ability to treat people because of your rage or dislike or whatever, you are not being effective and are only hurting yourself and harming your own health. Please try to change your environment before you ruin your health as I did, it is not worth it, life is just to short I am sure you have to work so please try to find a more pleasant job because we all know, you can't do anything to change what is happening in your ER right now or anytime soon! I hope I haven't offended you, as I only have your best interest at heart, we need all our health care workers very badly now because of a great shortage, that I am sure you are well aware of! Take care and I hope you get out before total burnout , its a bummer!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

While I am not defending Senobia (please read my reply to the post over at the kfdm boards), I am going to defend the board as a whole. The message board was set up not as a pro-anything. It was set up by the local news station just after Hurrican Rita. It was set up so that those of us who were displaced because of the storm, could get information about our area.

The only reason the immigration area was set up on the board was because the discussions (and the bull shit) spouted by Senobia and a few others were interferring with other information and discussion.

Not all of us think like Senobia does... and by the way, we aren't a "mule-wrestling"(I believe someone here ramarked) board.
    ---Reesa---
    Yes, I am from Texas. No, I didn't vote for him!

Hi Reesa.

You're more than welcome to join our fight against illegal immigration.

Reesa

don't know if you are planning on staying, but if you are welcome to the fight ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast