Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rage

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm staying. I may not have much to add, so I may seem gone but I'll be poking around.
    ---Reesa---
    Yes, I am from Texas. No, I didn't vote for him!

Quote Originally Posted by Reesa
    While I am not defending Senobia (please read my reply to the post over at the kfdm boards), I am going to defend the board as a whole. The message board was set up not as a pro-anything. It was set up by the local news station just after Hurrican Rita. It was set up so that those of us who were displaced because of the storm, could get information about our area.

The only reason the immigration area was set up on the board was because the discussions (and the bull ****) spouted by Senobia and a few others were interferring with other information and discussion.

Not all of us think like Senobia does... and by the way, we aren't a "mule-wrestling"(I believe someone here ramarked) board.
    Reesa,

Are you "moonsong" by any change over at the kfdm forum. Great post! I too hope you will join us here at Alipac.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    ERPsychClinician
    I can only imagine your rage
    nittygritty,

I just quoted part of sentence from your post here.

In a previous post, I said I could imagine some of the rage. I'd like to add that I said "some of" only because I don't live in a day-to-day work situation like ERPsychClinician does. If I did, I'd expect to feel as much rage. I know that off and on problems my kids and I have experienced first hand are very trying but at least they are not shoved in our faces every single or nearly every single day.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Yup. I am Moonsong over there. I have written the moderator on several occasions about Mrs. Torres's insults, name calling, and bs. As you can see, nothing has been done to stop it.
    ---Reesa---

WELCOME REESA!

Jump in, water's great

Glad to have you with us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Hi Reesa!!! Guy Pinestra here

Glad you could come by to meet us. I'm even more pleased that Senobia's antics didn't stop you from looking around here. You'll find Americans of all colors and stripes here, working together for our children's and our country's future.

You're coming here made taking all of Senobia's BS SOOOO WORTH IT!

Look around. Ask questions. The search feature will blow your mind, there's more info here than on Capitol Hill!

Welcome to ALIPAC!

Thanks Guy. I'm sure I will be looking into it a lot.
    ---Reesa---

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Hi Reesa!!! Guy Pinestra here
    PineStrawGuys = Guy Pinestra? What a coincidence!

Reesa
    While I am not defending Senobia (please read my reply to the post over at the kfdm boards), I am going to defend the board as a whole. The message board was set up not as a pro-anything. It was set up by the local news station just after Hurrican Rita. It was set up so that those of us who were displaced because of the storm, could get information about our area.

The only reason the immigration area was set up on the board was because the discussions (and the bull ****) spouted by Senobia and a few others were interferring with other information and discussion.

Not all of us think like Senobia does... and by the way, we aren't a "mule-wrestling"(I believe someone here ramarked) board

Actually we had separate threads and it did not interfere with anyone else's separate topics. Senboia attacked everyone who came to chat. on or off topic. After seeing how rediculaiouly dense she is and that she consistantly pushed every thread off topic and into anit social behavior, (always unpunished) most of us tired of it. I see she decided to join in over here hoping to create more drama. The subject was moved so that mods could ignore her behavior. Everyone else was quit cival and repeatedly tryed the re address the threads, provide documentaion for their plateform, and debate intellegently with her.

Therefore if you are not supporting her behavior then why accuse others of BS and forum disruption? Why even refer to what took place several weeks ago?

Um... BS is still going on the "immigration" part of the forums over there. I don't understand your question. Yah, Senobia is spouting BS (in my opinion) over there but so are others (many are not from this site but from the KFDM site).

Trust me, I'm not supporting her behavior at all. If you look at my history there, you will see very few times that I have agreed with her on anything. She doesn't like me because I do not bow down and kiss her arse. So she continually attacks me, just as she does many others over there.

So please tell me where what it is I seem to be referring to? Cause I'm just referring to the whole general discussion between her and anyone over there mainly?

As for the seperate threads... yah there were those. But it made it difficult to look in the "News Discussion" and find non-immigration news mixed in with all of the immigration posts. I believe that's the main reason the "immigration" group was set up there. Could be wrong, though.
    ---Reesa---

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast