Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anything worth having takes a little time and work. the MM have done a great job bringing attention to the issue, and they are great Patriots for doing it. There is no sense in shooting people up. You will end up in jail, and they will still break the law. Look what happened to the rancher who lost his property to the illegals in a lawsuit. It made me sick. Listen, we have laws in place, our government is not enforcing them, and we are paying the consequences. What I do know is that criminals have more rights in our country right now than we do, and it is a shame. It should not be like that, but it is. We have a choice. We can be angry and get our selves in trouble, we can ignore the issue, which won't do us any good, or we can work smarter. Everyone has to do their part. It doesn't make sense to do things that will hurt our objective.

Sindawe, maybe that can be our next strategy. We'll get a giant bong, round up all the folks at the ACLU, and let them have at it. Sure, they'll have the munchies, but at least they will be out of our hair. LOL!

So what would you like me to do Bama? Patrol the entire border by myself?
    I do a lot more than just tell them to go home, if you knew anything about the border you would know better, all your plan will do is get you put in jail and what good are you then?
    Speaking of growing a pair when you get older and yours drop why don't you come out here and I can show you where you can patrol the border, I'd like to see how long you would last out here, I doubt you would make it two days before running home to mommy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALABAMA

Nix the insults, please.
    We can debate with one another without getting rude.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YouTube.com

Get videos of the ranchers' stories and share it with sympathetic groups on the Web.

#`s 1 - 5 + #8 cameras at th Texas Border,
    http://www.texasborderwatch.com

------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Anything worth having takes a little time and work. the MM have done a great job bringing attention to the issue, and they are great Patriots for doing it. There is no sense in shooting people up. You will end up in jail, and they will still break the law. Look what happened to the rancher who lost his property to the illegals in a lawsuit. It made me sick. Listen, we have laws in place, our government is not enforcing them, and we are paying the consequences. What I do know is that criminals have more rights in our country right now than we do, and it is a shame. It should not be like that, but it is. We have a choice. We can be angry and get our selves in trouble, we can ignore the issue, which won't do us any good, or we can work smarter. Everyone has to do their part. It doesn't make sense to do things that will hurt our objective.
    no see you didn't read all my post..i ask was there a law stating in texas, that a man can use deadly force to protect his land...didn't say i would shoot anybody..but than again did say i wouldn't either..i know i can't get on the web and say stuff openly...but what get my butt ,is these illegals are stealing our jobs,killing our people,raping our woman, running out at the mouth, and our goverment and liberals are helping them..this pisses me out to the max,,let me tell you sometime that i am a fraid of......i have 5 sons.in the next 4 years 4 of them will 18 and older, i don't my boys fighting something we as man should have taken care nor do i wamt any other child to have to do our job,i been in combat and it not pretty, but it's a whole lot better than our chilern become slaves for the goverment,liberals,or the illegals..so y'all can get pissed about my sing alone commit if you want..i just hope it get our job done without have to send childern in to do it.. i hope you understand what i am trying to say..

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    So what would you like me to do Bama? Patrol the entire border by myself?
    I do a lot more than just tell them to go home, if you knew anything about the border you would know better, all your plan will do is get you put in jail and what good are you then?
    Speaking of growing a pair when you get older and yours drop why don't you come out here and I can show you where you can patrol the border, I'd like to see how long you would last out here, I doubt you would make it two days before running home to mommy.
    babydog, my drop many years ago,hell son i could teach you about guarding a fence,but now don't get youseft into too many knots..it seems like you try to read between the lines and got lost again..but here a hint, sing alongs to me are phone calls and letter writing..which won't do to much good if the goverment isn't listening right? now instaed of getting pissed at me maybe you should throw that hate at the illegals and liberals..it might do more good..but now if i come to the border it won't be to play the UN...

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    ALABAMA

Nix the insults, please.

well super hero i was the only one to use insults..or being rude..or did you actually read any post beside mine?

Quote Originally Posted by alabamajim
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    ALABAMA

Nix the insults, please.

well super hero i was the only one to use insults..or being rude..or did you actually read any post beside mine?
    Yes, of course I did, Jim.
    Here's one of them........
    [quote:22q7qbzj]MountainDog wrote:
    Bama, all I can say is I know a hellava lot more about what goes on at the border than you and I guarandamntee you I do a hellava lot more to stop illegals from getting into our country than you, so unless you have any better ideas than shooting people I suggest you go stuff your mouth with turkey and have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Cheers.
    yea right, that why there still getting in..but keep up the great job..and what do you do to stop them..i am sure that flipping them off and telling them to go home..really slows them down..but you tell me what this great plan, that hasn't already fail a million times...and before you can out do me on winning this war, you would have to grow a pair..[/quote:22q7qbzj]

I know that tensions are high with most of us, myself included. But there's no need for us to be rude to one another. I'm thinking that you're just as frustrated and angry as we all are and you might not have realized what you've written sounds rude to others.

Appreciate your understanding,
    Super Hero

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast