Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I`m just about BorderLine insane over Immigration
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I`m just about BorderLine insane over Immigration
    Glad we're not alone, MK!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have, "as far as I can tell by pictures" a Hungarian Hound,a great watch dog, but I was raised on a dairy farm in Mich, and we had a pure bred collie. She loved to help round up the cows at milking time.
    ------------------------

I love border collie's, the dog in my avatar was a SAR dog in Colorado and she was good, I used to love to watch her work, she always was right on, but she was murdered by a druggie who thought she was a drug dog when all we were doing was trying to save peoples lives.
    BC's are very intence and not easy to live with, they need a job or something to play with, mine tracks illegals and drives me nuts with his fribee and tennis balls.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    some of us has to turn fear into hate
    Some of us love the country enough to do whatever needs to be done.

Some that operate out of fear have not realized yet that whenever one fears they will bring about that which they fear.

There's no coward here, and that doesn't stop me from recognizing one when I see one. You need to take your fear, anger, and hate somewhere where it is valued.
    [MOD EDIT]

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I love border collie's, the dog in my avatar was a SAR dog in Colorado and she was good, I used to love to watch her work, she always was right on, but she was murdered by a druggie who thought she was a drug dog when all we were doing was trying to save peoples lives.
    BC's are very intence and not easy to live with, they need a job or something to play with, mine tracks illegals and drives me nuts with his fribee and tennis balls.
    well i have one of them tacobell dogs.full blooded.,but he might be illegal..lol he won't show me any papers and he alway wanting stuff..just joking,but i like old mixed breed yard dogs..some are worth their weight in gold.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456