Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's not my obligation or interest to respond to what I perceive as irrelavant or abusive.

I finally have convinced myself what Nittywitty has tried to warn me for expressing something different among you old members.

Quite frankly, I was interested in this topic and when I was doing an internet search, I found this forum and thinking some people in here seem mature and informative.

But some of you show immediate hostility and unwillingness to consider the true merit for different opinions. I bet anyone who tried to raise a slightly different opinion would result in the same fate. I wonder this hostility really reflects your comfort or internal conflict to your stance on this issue. By the way, your accusation of me being previously banned has further indicate your over-generalizing attitude towards non-conformers.

Send me private msg if the rest of you still wanna engage in meaningful, intelligent, and mature conversation. Time is too precious to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bravee1997
    It's not my obligation or interest to respond to what I perceive as irrelavant or abusive.

I finally have convinced myself what Nittywitty has tried to warn me for expressing something different among you old members.

Quite frankly, I was interested in this topic and when I was doing an internet search, I found this forum and thinking some people in here seem mature and informative.

But some of you show immediate hostility and unwillingness to consider the true merit for different opinions. I bet anyone who tried to raise a slightly different opinion would result in the same fate. I wonder this hostility really reflects your comfort or internal conflict to your stance on this issue. By the way, your accusation of me being previously banned has further indicate your over-generalizing attitude towards non-conformers.

Send me private msg if the rest of you still wanna engage in meaningful, intelligent, and mature conversation. Time is too precious to me.
    What you perceive as "immediate hostility" is the predictable effect of having previously addressed these same talking points that you dutifully recite ad nauseam.

please look at the bigger concepts discussed among the posts
    The bigger concept here is illegal immigration. The impact of illegal aliens on our health care system is just a portion.

But some of you show immediate hostility and unwillingness to consider the true merit for different opinions.
    Illegal aliens and health care has been discussed here dozens of times. Perhaps you should use our search function more before starting threads here.

All righty then, catch ya later! Bub bye!

But some of you show immediate hostility and unwillingness to consider the true merit for different opinions. I bet anyone who tried to raise a slightly different opinion would result in the same fate. I wonder this hostility really reflects your comfort or internal conflict to your stance on this issue.
    I think the problem isn't so much that people are unwilling to consider a difference of opinion as perhaps how they perceive your questions and responses. For someone to say they are new to the topic, neutral intheir stance, and asking questions, indicates they do not have enough facts to allow them to form an opinion of true merit.

It's ok to come here and say, "I don't understand this, please explain". I've done that many times. What I don't do, is I do not turn around and claim people are hostile, immature just because I don't like their answer.

The more I read and reread the posts in this thread, I get the feeling that you might be trying to imply that legal American citizens should hold illegals lives above their own.

You've said that illegals have the human right to live. Do you think legal American citizens do not also have that same right, especially in their own country?

Also, JohnB2012 raises a good point, the illegals and their detrimental (sp?) impact on our health care system is only part of the problem with them being here.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345