Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

you are the ones dogging on mexicans and trying to vilify them, and im the hateful one? get help.

Re: the real illegal immigrants are the europeans

Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked
    not only did they not get permission from the natives, but they also killed most of them. now these same illegals are dictating who can and cant go into this country. you guys crack me up.

I just do not know what to think about this!

I mean, my ancestors came here a few hundred years ago, so where do I go!
    Oh yeah, I just remembered that I am also a native American descendant.
    Guess that means I stay!

fact still stands. natives are the only real americans. mexicans go to america to work. europeans went to america to kill. i havent heard a convincing argument from your fear mongering "side" yet. if you dont like mexicans, why dont you move somewhere where there are none. try poland. i;ll buy you the ticket.
    some Mexicans have come here and killed as well!

Wicked, if you want people to take you seriously, you need to use proper grammar. Your post has some major grammatical errors.

Ever hear of using capitalization at the beginning of your sentences?

If you want to make it here in the states - it is helpful to have a decent grasp of the English language - otherwise it just dumbs you down. Now go back under your bridge, troll! We have work to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you are the ones dogging on mexicans and trying to vilify them, and im the hateful one? get help.
    Now you're saying all mexicans are illegal aliens?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

fact still stands. natives are the only real americans. mexicans go to america to work. europeans went to america to kill.
    I don't know about Mexico, but in the US there are now more Native Americans than before Columbus. They were not all killed. Also the Native Americans allowed the colonists to live in "British America", sold them land, and traded with them for 200 years to the benefit of both parties.

Today Native Americans are 100% patriotic American citizens, and they want no part of your racist hatred, especially since 30% of Americans have some Native blood.

So go live in Mexico just like our Comanche and other ancestors made you do for the past few centuries.

. . . mexicans go to america to work. europeans went to america to kill. i havent heard a convincing argument from your fear mongering "side" yet. . . . .
    Here's some educational materials for you.

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

Just a few samples:

"Illegal aliens Ramon Alvarado, Jose Alvarado, and Ana Rodas, have been arrested in the murder and burning of 83-year-old Lila Meizel.

The illegal trio are accused beating the senior citizen to death then burning her body, allegedly to cover up another crime"

------------------

Salvador Vivas-Diaz, a suspected illegal alien from Mexico illegally living in Phoenix, has been arrested in the death of Phoenix police officer Shane Figueroa. Vivas-Diaz allegedly was driving drunk in his pickup truck when he collided with the patrol car of Officer Figueroa who was responding to a "shots fired" call.

Court records indicate that Vivas-Diaz had multiple alias' and has been arrested for DUI before. He was also previously deported but returned to Phoenix thanks to the lax security on the U.S. border.

---------------

Carlos Guillerro Posada, an illegal alien was arrested September 26, 2008, for the murder of Sharon Nicole Lee, 23, of Georgiana.

It has been reported that investigators arrested Posada after forensic evidence and witnesses linked him to Lee's murder. Lee's lifeless body was found in a ditch on April 22, 2008.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

What I find most amusing is that ignorant tools like this are so prevalent.

Little does this clown know, Spaniards conquered mexico -- Spaniards ARE EUROPEANS!!!!

Not only that. Lets for a second, deduce what this country would like if Mexico owned it? So instead of everything south of the border being a cesspool of corruption and natural resource waste... we'd be part of that too.

People like this crack me up. Basically, take mexico.. and expand north. Nothing would be different from what Mexico is like today except all the illegals would be going to Canada.

Re: the real illegal immigrants are the europeans

not only did they not get permission from the natives, but they also killed most of them. now these same illegals are dictating who can and cant go into this country. you guys crack me up.
    Smallpox came from Africa--and killed more Europeans than Native Americans. A Scotsman found a vaccine for it--and now no one dies from this disease. Native Americans also died from viruses coming from Asia. Now we have flu vaccines.

When the Spaniards found the Mexica people they were grinding corn for several hours a day, just to eat. Now they buy everything at the market--or even from a stainless steel tortilla machine. They had no horses, beasts of burden, not even a wheel. Now they ride on trains, buses, subways, motorcyles, airplanes. Who do you thank for that?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast