Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

you are the ones dogging on mexicans and trying to vilify them, and im the hateful one? get help.
    Your short-sighted, ethno-centric bias is a little bit silly. No one on this sight cares what nation a person is from, as long as they are here legally, and Hispanics often come up because of the huge swarm from south of our border (illegally) and demanding this rights of citizens. By the way, the US bought the territory from Mexico.
    And why do most Latin American countries and Mexico speak Spanish? There were plenty of Spanish invaders that took over the countries, and butchered the natives that did not embrace Christianity. So unless you are of pure Aztec or Mayan blood, you really have very little room to spout blather.
    Silly, silly, silly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: the real illegal immigrants are the europeans

Quote Originally Posted by wicked
    not only did they not get permission from the natives, but they also killed most of them. now these same illegals are dictating who can and cant go into this country. you guys crack me up.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to recorded history, there are no people indigenous to this part of North America. Since there was no established government and there were no laws in place when the Europeans settled this country, then no government was overthrown and no laws were broken.

Interesting though, how you all waited until the house was built, the infrastructure was in place, and the economy was thriving before you all crashed the gate. Where were you when the hard work was being done? And before you lament how all this is due to your work, stop before you make an even bigger @$$ of yourself. You’ve contributed nothing. You are parasites. According to Wikpedia:

Parasitism is a type of symbiotic relationship between two different organisms. The parasite benefits from a prolonged, close association with the host, which is harmed. In general, parasites are much smaller than their hosts, show a high degree of specialization for their mode of life and reproduce more quickly and in greater numbers than their hosts.

It wasn’t until all you foreign workers (both illegal and via the visa program) that this began to come apart. Present circumstances bear that out wicked, because if any of you were worth a fraction of what you think you’re worth, the hell hole you’ve come from wouldn’t be a hell hole now, would it?

Put that in your pipe and smoke it wicked, because what you’re smoking now is screwing you up real bad.
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    there IS a difference between those born here in this country
    and those who enter it illegally and think they deserve my respect
    and support
    Except those born here as Anchor- Babies!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to recorded history, there are no people indigenous to this part of North America.
    Yes you are correct, and those who are called Native Americans are not native, they migrated here about 12,000 years ago. Plus they were not the first peoples on this continent, the Solutreans from present day France were. Apparently the two groups intermixed, that is why many Native Americans have some ancient European DNA.

This guy is just a hateful racist, no different than the KKK.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you are the ones dogging on mexicans and trying to vilify them, and im the hateful one? get help.
    Dogging? Ok, are you:

1. A gang banger

2. An illegal invader

3. An anchor baby

4. Dropped out or graduated from LAUSD. 50% chance either way.

5. Or all of the above

We are getting help! Help in defeating you and your beloved illegal invaders (notice the word illegal. Go look it up)! Americans will never, ever allow your illegals the right to stay here via amnesty or any other means. Every illegal will either leave on their own accord, or be deported!

You can count on that!

I have to agree with Wicked,you guys crack me up,especially Emanon & Melena29.

I doubt Wicked will be back after the behind the barn educational whipping you just gave him/her.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

wicked – You’re not too scary for being wicked. The racism claim isn’t working anymore, so now you’re trying another ridiculous argument, since you can’t justify the illegal invasion of a sovereign nation.

As Emanon stated:
    Little does this clown know, Spaniards conquered mexico -- Spaniards ARE EUROPEANS!!!!
    So wicked, guess you're talking about the Mexicans' own European ancestors. If all descendants of the Spanish Europeans in Mexico return to Spain first, then we can talk.

When Europeans came here, it was not a separate and sovereign nation with immigration laws, as it is now. There was still plenty of land and resources, without risk that the land and resources would be overpopulated and resources depleted, as this country is now. Europeans did not come here lured by a welfare state, ethnocentric special interest groups only wanting to increase their own relevance and power, and they did not claim “victimhoodâ€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

not only did they not get permission from the natives, but they also killed most of them. now these same illegals are dictating who can and cant go into this country. you guys crack me up.
    And by the way, unless you are making the "Europeans are the illegals" argument for the sole purpose of giving it all back to the "Native Americans", you are but a self-serving, law-breaking, illegal alien leach (or one of the scum sucking pieces of dung that employ them), and you really don't give a damn about anything other than what you can get, and how can you get it, and for the least amount of effort and cost to yourself.

You are so transparent I could read a newspaper through you. That is if I could find one worth reading.
    <div>
    </div>

I was bitching today and someone sent me this:

There are two basic types of people: Thinkers and feelers. The "thinkers" are those that use reason and data input to make their decisions. The "feelers" disregard all reason and data instead making their decisions based how they feel emotionally about something. Never shall the two types be compatible or able to hold in depth discussions. Thinkers will always think feelers are just plain stupid in their refusal to accept data and fact. Feelers will always be frustrated by a thinkers disallowance of the emotional aspects of a decision. Thinkers solve problems! Feelers create most of the problems!

Now I can understand what the idiots are thinking.
    It's like a battered women going back to her batterer because SHE LOVES HIM.
    Whereas he would be running down the road to get away from me!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast