Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Plus that 50,000,000 then accounts for the extra 50,000,000 in the population from the Census figures that shouldn't be here and bingo...it matches. So all the "growth" problems we are experiencing, more people than jobs, surplus expansion and development of retail and residential areas robbing our environment and farm production, the cost of new roads and utilities and hospitals and schools and police departments, etc. etc. to handle all these new people...plus the drain on welfare programs, Medi-Caid, health insurance companies....the price pressures on housing costs, utilties, fuel, property insurance, mortage costs due to this excess demand and IT'S JUST A NIGHTMARE!!

Someone posted an article a couple of weeks ago that said over half of welfare receipients are immigrants both legal and illegal. This means one thing. The immigrants can not find work here sufficient to support themselves and therefore the need for the labor DOES NOT EXIST. They are taking jobs from Americans, leaving them unemployed, forcing them on to welfare and getting on welfare themselves with the jobs in hand.

What is wrong with this scenario? It is a self-fulfilling poverty scenario. More immigrants = more poverty. Period. Poverty for themselves and poverty for Americans. Poverty increases the cost of living in the US because poverty is subsidized so Americans not in poverty are charged the cost of assisting those who are in poverty. As the cost of poverty increase, the less the Americans have that have never been in poverty. The national debt rises with poverty and so does the pro-rata share of the debt responsibility for each American. As the national debrt rises, our dollar devaluates creating all types of money market and currency "issues". As they push immigration through NAFTA, CAFTA, FTAA if it passes, and and the other 38 or so Free Trade Agreements, then the poverty in the US rises in a straight line, a direct correlation, absolutey parallel to the number of immigrants entering the US, legal and illegal.

These are facts. Everyone in DC knows them. So, how could they do this to the American People? How could they hate US that much to manipulate our economy using illegal massive immigration to make us all poor?

To me, that is pure evil. What type of person would wish poverty on another let alone take the action and inactions to perform the manipulations of our economy to make that happen?

Some days, it's just mind-boggling that we have these in our midst let alone in the Two Top Spots in our Government.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Someone posted an article a couple of weeks ago that said over half of welfare receipients are immigrants both legal and illegal. This means one thing. The immigrants can not find work here sufficient to support themselves and therefore the need for the labor DOES NOT EXIST. They are taking jobs from Americans, leaving them unemployed, forcing them on to welfare and getting on welfare themselves with the jobs in hand

Well. what about all of these WILLING WORKERS FOR WILLING EMPLOYERS that our President keeps DRUMMING INTO OUR BRAINS????
    These figures are STAGGERING. Can't our President SEE that his guestworker program is FLAWED from the get-go?? AMERICANS can't get WELFARE in a LOT of instances so HOW are ILLEGALS getting it?? What SHOULD be done is, the minute one of them applies for Welfare, they should be told that they are no longer needed to fill those "jobs that Americans won't do" and they should be deported ASAP. OR STAT!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Exactly!! When they are on welfare, this demonstrates they aren't here working. It also demonstrates our system didn't need them. It also demonstrates they need to return home and get welfare or a job there.

Whatever they do, it needs not to be done here.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know--I just don't UNDERSTAND why Bush's advisors (the ones that read the papers and watch the news for him!) don't TELL HIM THAT. HOW could he think the economy needs those "willing workers" if THEY are the ones out of JOBS? That just does NOT MAKE SENSE. Maybe it's time the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES LEARNED TO READ! Don't you think it would embarass Laura, a LIBRARIAN for God's sake, when her husband actually ADMITTED that he didn't read NEWSPAPERS???? That is just a DISGRACE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

We all tell all the politicians constantly that there is no need for the guest workers or the welfare recipients from abroad. They just don't seem to hear us.

As long as the people in need aren't Americans, they are never denied anything. As I've said many times, the only thing I think we should be giving these folks by way of welfare is a bag full of peanut butter sandwiches, a bottle of water and a ticket home. I wouldn't even get upset if the government bought up busses for the sole purpose of transporting them either to their home or to the airport and planes to fly them out of here. Just get them out. It has to be cheaper than supporting twenty million people who keep reproducing like rabbits and living on the welfare system.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just get them out. It has to be cheaper than supporting twenty million people who keep reproducing like rabbits and living on the welfare system.

MUCH CHEAPER!! MUCH BETTER!!

M E R R Y

C H R I S T M A S

A M E R I C A

(We're working hard to make your life better AMERICA....Join US...WE are the Americans and we're here to rescue our country and you from the ravages of illegal immigration and a government filled with Traitors!)

Hi returning-resident. I don't know how many are here but it sure seems a heck of a lot higher than 11 million.

Something you said is something that I've noticed. There's no way a lot of these people are THAT poor who come. I'm observing pretty good lifesyle for many where I live. They couldn't have reached that point in just arriving poor and going to work.

An illegal family who I accidently got to know pretty well used to tell me that she had a large house back in Mexico. I have no reason to think she was making that up. They had a great life here too. So I don't think they are "poor people" necessarily.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good point, Legal. BUT, HOW are they getting their money?? I suspect from DRUGS in a lot of cases.

I believe the figure is about twenty million with a large number being dependents or not holding down full time jobs. The typical illegal is still a single male and on our tax forms any individual filer is still counted as a household.

Part of the agenda of the open border lobby is that the illegals gain the right to bring in their parents, children and their adult siblings. It does not take much to see that if Judy's figure of 50,000 are not right now it is coming up on us like a freight train and we had better derail it fast.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard, that can not be true about the "single males". Single males do not qualify for welfare and they don't produce anchor babies.

The typical illegal already in the United States is a family that's breeding at a higher rate than Americans.

Single males can't do that by themselves.

Our hospitals are closing because of the women and all the kids.

Our schools are over-crowded because of all the women and all their kids.

See: The single male theory just doesn't fly.

Visit Wal-Mart on a Friday evening and tell me what you see? Single males or families?

Here....2000 miles from the nearest southern border...it's families...big families.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast