Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DEFINITELY NOT The single men. NOPE. The ones I see around here are mothers with 4 or 5 LITTLE children. And, you're exactly right about the single men NOT being able to get welfare. They just CANNOT. My guess is the ones who are getting welfare ARE the ones who have anchor babies THOUGH it wouldn't surprise me if ILLEGALS with Mexican children who weren't born here are getting it too. But, not single males. They just don't meet any of the criteria.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I have a feeling that some percentage of the single males are here legally. They sent the money across the border to get their sisters and brothers and their families here and that is where they anchor babies and the illegal women come from. It makes sense that they would comprise most of the illegal population. Of course, the more dependents this guy has, the less tax he pays so it is to his advantage to bring and produce as many kids as humanly possible. It's a game -- the name of the game if fraud.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EXACTLY. FRAUD. AND, that is why our welfare system is so BROKEN that the AMERICANS who really NEED it can't get it.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Lou Dobbs says AT LEAST 20 MILLION and growing by the second. WHERE they came up with 13 MILLION just astonished me! TOTAL BS. I think it's HIGHER than 20 MILLION. And, one thing you ALSO HAVE TO CONSIDER. THEY ARE NOT COUNTING THE ANCHOR BABIES because THEY are US CITIZENS.
    Hmm, ok Bootsie. you think it's at least 20 million, but neither do I count the anchor babies as illegals and that combined with the TIME magazine report it would make me think 17 million. Time estimated 15 million and I think they're fairly right as it's an independent magazine with no political interest. And they estimated 15 million about a year ago, so that's why I stick to my 17 million estimation. Although I don't follow the issue on illegal immigration that much as I've never had bad experiences with illegal aliens. There were not that many in nyc before I went overseas.

D.

Junius,

It is certain that there is a great deal of controversy over just how many illegals there are in this country. Estimates range from eleven to fifty million. And there is a great deal of controversy over who is and who isn't legal. Some have fake papers, some are "anchor babies," etc. The the fact remains that there are a noticable number. The fact that they are illegal and not likely to come forth for a head count makes it more an educated guess than anything else, I suppose.

Oh yes, I agree it's a huge number of illegal aliens in the US. But I've never heard of the astonishing number of 50 million. That's about the same as the population of Tx and Ca combined.

I hope you have a safe journey home and aren't as shocked by what you find as I was when I returned from a long stint overseas several years ago. I have relatives in the Oakland area and they are getting quite upset but the influx of illegals in their surrounding area. I don't know about the city of Oakland itself. To confirm what you already mentioned, the Southwest is crawling with illegals.
    Thanks for wishing me a safe journey home and I'll see by then if it's really that bad in the SW as some people suggest.

I believe that La Raza has been pushing the 40 million illegal aliens in the US number.

Pew Hispanic and US Census = 11 million.
    Time Magazine = 15 million
    Barons and Stearn = 20 million
    La Raza = 40 million
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, William! If the legalized gang says there are that many, they probably have a better handle on it than anyone else does since they cater to them and the rest of us want them out of here.

I think that it is impossible to get an accurate count of people who don't want to be counted, though.

returning_resident, there are pockets of illegals containing thousands scattered all over the US now. I believe that the Southwest is so saturated that they are moving further and further north. I imagine a day will come when the Canadians will want to put a fence on their border to prevent them from invading them, too.

In eastern NC, where my home is, there were a couple little places that have been aournd for a number of years that sold mexican pottery or those paintings on whatever that black material is they paint on from Mexico for a number of years. I'd say at least 25. In the past five years, those places have multiplied ten fold as have Mexican restaurants owned and operated by Mexicans. I'm not saying that those businesses are illegal, but the fact that they hire exclusively Mexican employees leads me to believe that those employees are either slaves imported from Spanish speaking nations or illegal relatives of the business owners. Probably some of each.

It is very common to go into a restaurant in the Southwest where the menus are in Spanish and the help speaks only Spanish. I just don't trade with those places because I think that if they wanted American business, they would speak to Americans in English, but when I walk into a Mexican restaurant in eastern North Carolina and my waiter doesn't speak English, something smells fishy to me.

William--is it true that La Raza has come out with a 40 million illegal alien estimate?

It's getting closer and closer to my 50,000,000 every day.

You wait people, it's 50,000,000 counting their offspring born here which my numbers counts.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I still say that I agree with you IF you are counting the anchors too. I don't think there's ANY question in my mind, at least, that you are close. If you think about it and TWENTY MILLION is the number we are hearing from Lou and others and THAT WOULD NOT COUNT THE ANCHOR BABIES because THEY are citizens AND you consider the birth rate, that would mean 2 1/2 children per person that were born here. That just does NOT sound out of the question.

And, if La Raza admits to 40 million, it would HAVE to be more. WHY would THEY want to inflate the numbers????

Exactly. Everyone has been lyin' about the numbers to lead US to think it's not as big a problem as it already is.

It's a disgrace and everyone employed by the government that has even breathed the erroneous numbers should BE FIRED!!

It's 50,000,000 OR MORE. Wait and see. These people have bankrupted the United States and our government conspired with them and their leaders and advocates to do just that.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast