Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    tired2 wrote:

It won't be any better under Obama, But at least it's a change.
    Change isn't always good and I suspect that any changes concerning illegal immigration that happens during the Obama presidency will be worse than what we've experienced during Bush's presidency.

All I can say to Obama supporters that also support the enforcement of our immigration laws is be careful of what you ask for.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know why our own government is trying to destroy us? Everything seems to be collapsing around us because of the greedy lame policies of those in charge... Jobs are disappearing and Americans are out of work... States are going broke...The housing market has gone bust... Everyday I feel like we are being hit over the head with a baseball bat by our own government...The last thing in the world our country needs is to legalize millions of illegal poor third world lawbreakers! Traitors and Idiots are now running the country!

The President can only pardon someone for violating Federal laws but not State laws. All of these illegal aliens are guilty of violating state felony laws such as ID theft etc. So even if they some how manage to get amnesty through Congress and the President signs it, the illegals would still have to be deported. The only way around this would be if the Governors of the States also gave out amnesty, not very likely.

Bush is trying to drive a point home to all of us who would dare try to stop the illegal invasion and occupation of our country by Mexico and the illicit drug trade sanctioned by the gods of the New World Order.

He is showing us that if we try to defend ourselves, our country and our laws this is what will happen to the rest of us and there will be no way out. No lawyer or judge would dare interfere with releasing a political prisoner railroaded into prison by people like Karl Rove, Johnny Sutton, Bush, Vicente Fox or Felipe Calderon. These a--holes have made a complete mockery of our judicial system, our laws and shamefully...OUR CONSTITUTION and OUR RIGHTS as citizens!!

They have stained the reputation of our people and this nation. Obama will be nothing more than a continuation of the demolition and eradication of this country, its principles, our culture, customs and its people. Democrats as well as Republicans are despicable creatures. They aren't even human. That's why the things they say and do seem so weird, out of touch and inhumane!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    as far as am concerned.. if they even BEND the constitution.. any other law they attempt to enforce is Illegal...

when they no longer follow OUR laws they are criminals and we need to Start the New Nuremberg trials
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    JBParrothead wrote:

Democrats as well as Republicans are despicable creatures.
    Just being a Republican or Democrat is not enough to make you a despicable creature.

By the way, I'm not so sure I appreciate being called a despicable creature.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    JBParrothead wrote:

Democrats as well as Republicans are despicable creatures.
    Just being a Republican or Democrat is not enough to make you a despicable creature.

By the way, I'm not so sure I appreciate being called a despicable creature.
    I thought JB meant Politicians on both sides?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SicNTiredInSoCal wrote:

Here's what JB said:

Democrats as well as Republicans are despicable creatures. They aren't even human. That's why the things they say and do seem so weird, out of touch and inhumane!
    No mention of politicians, just Republicans and Democrats. For the sake of argument, there are some Republicans in the U.S. Congress that I have a great deal of respect for and that I consider our friends in the battle against illegal immigration.

You just can't paint a group that large (Republican & Democrat politicans in the Congress) with a single brush. In the end, they're all individuals.

I'm not supprised. He doesn't use good judgement when issuing pardons.

As governor of Texas he pardoned serial killer, Henry Lee Lucas. The only death row inmate pardoned by George W. Bush, while governor of Texas. He sent 153 others to the chamber, including two women Betty Lou Beets and Karla Faye Tucker.

Lucas trials were waived by other states, in the hopes he would get the death penalty in Texas.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SicNTiredInSoCal wrote:

Here's what JB said:

[quote:1pmcphu1]Democrats as well as Republicans are despicable creatures. They aren't even human. That's why the things they say and do seem so weird, out of touch and inhumane!
    No mention of politicians, just Republicans and Democrats. For the sake of argument, there are some Republicans in the U.S. Congress that I have a great deal of respect for and that I consider our friends in the battle against illegal immigration.

You just can't paint a group that large (Republican & Democrat politicans in the Congress) with a single brush. In the end, they're all individuals.[/quote:1pmcphu1]

MW, I certainly understand your point, but I don't think JB meant it that way. Painting all of us in broad strokes was the first thing I thought of also, but then decided to give the benefit of the doubt.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast