Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elections...

I understand the depression right now. Everyone seems so disappointed that Romney came in 2nd. Shucks. I don't even think Duncan Hunter was a blip on the screen.

I'm at the point that I'm not sure I care any more about WHO gets to the White House. I just want us to have a chair at the table. We have to have a voice. We can't let them shove illegal immigration us.

I don't know how we do it. But, we can't allow ourselves to be marginalized. If Obama is for illegal immigration - I hope people find a way to make him say it every day.

After Huckabee got that lead, the press focused on his background a "wee" bit better. But, Obama has gotten a full pass.

I want us to have a seat at the table. Maybe neither Paul or Hunter are going to the White House - but our government allowed La Raza to help write that so called comprehensive plan.

I want us to have a legitimate voice next time. Regardless of who gets to become president.

Is there any organization out there that comprises all the illegal immigrant organizations? You guys probably know. What group is out there pulling all the little groups together into something bigger and well organized.

Re: Elections...

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    I understand the depression right now. Everyone seems so disappointed that Romney came in 2nd. Shucks. I don't even think Duncan Hunter was a blip on the screen.

I'm at the point that I'm not sure I care any more about WHO gets to the White House. I just want us to have a chair at the table. We have to have a voice. We can't let them shove illegal immigration us.

I don't know how we do it. But, we can't allow ourselves to be marginalized. If Obama is for illegal immigration - I hope people find a way to make him say it every day.

After Huckabee got that lead, the press focused on his background a "wee" bit better. But, Obama has gotten a full pass.

I want us to have a seat at the table. Maybe neither Paul or Hunter are going to the White House - but our government allowed La Raza to help write that so called comprehensive plan.

I want us to have a legitimate voice next time. Regardless of who gets to become president.

Is there any organization out there that comprises all the illegal immigrant organizations? You guys probably know. What group is out there pulling all the little groups together into something bigger and well organized.
    This organization is one of the biggest!!

Also, are you registered with Numbers?? http://www.numbersusa.com
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Re: Elections...

Very true. Obama has received a total MSM pass on illegal immigration, as well as for his whole candidacy. Bottom line, he is an inexperienced, junior Senator with very liberal views. We're going to have to do our best to cut through the MSM filter and bias, as hard as this will be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Idon't know if this will help shed light on the Caucus out come in Iowa, But I know Iowa, I grew up in Des Moines. Des Moines votes for Liberals and is very liberal on social issues. I remember that in 1984 McGovern won in a land slide in that city, The City of Des Moines always goes for liberal Democrats. Iowa usually is an almost equal split between Republicans and Democrats.
    Iowa also is unique in who can get ellected there, take for instance Pat Buchanan won the Caucus in 1996.

I am disappointed that Huckabee was the Republican victor there, but I guess I shouldn't be suprised. Their are allot of religious Christians there.
    This is traditional America and they like their old time religion. I remember all through school we were never to be given home work on Wedensday because it was a church night, and I always went to public schools. I am sure it is still that way.

I can see the appeal of Huckabee, People want to trust a minister, because most politicians are so slimy.

I respect Iowas decision to vote for Huckabee, but I don't think he will play out so well in the North East and the Upper MidWest,
    But I think he will win in the South.
    I don't think they were endorsing amnesty, Huckabee is running as a border enforcer and anti amnesty. They believe him, we think they are being dupped.

Well, if it's any consolation, it's not going to be a cakewalk in NH for Huckaboo like it was in Iowa. These are the polls from an article tonight.

NH polls:

McCain 37%

Romney 31%

Huckabee 5%
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, if it's any consolation, it's not going to be a cakewalk in NH for Huckaboo like it was in Iowa. These are the polls from an article tonight.

NH polls:

McCain 37%

Romney 31%

Huckabee 5%
    It doesn't matter. Things are playing out the way the globalists want. Knucklehead did not really win today. Rudy did. If McCain or Romney win NH, then NOBODY has any momentum, and Rudy will win all of the Super Tuesday states and the nomination.

This is playing right into Rudy's hands. He could not ask for better results for Iowa and NH.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho

NH polls:

McCain 37%

Romney 31%

Huckabee 5%
    A week ago, Romney was leading!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

This is sad - I do hope those who consider themselves Christians will vote the issues and their conscience - not their religion - if that maks sense.

They voted last time, two times, for a 'religious man' and look what we got. If a man is a Christian - wonderful. I want a Christian who acts like a Christian - obeys God's laws and our countries laws - not just one that talks about how good he is.

I don't remember the religious right going for Carter - that's not my memory at all.

Re: Negative Ads

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Romney needs to get some pro help on how to
    get down and dirty on this issue and blow huck out of the water
    I think Romney's negative ads may have backfired and actually helped Huckabee. They made Huckabee seemed like the underdog (Americans have started to feel like the underdog). Maybe they couldn't identify with Romney. I don't know.

But, Romney didn't just lose. He lost badly. There's always New Hampshire. But, I don't think it'll be in Romney's best interest to go in there with the negative ads. He's currently doing okay in the polls. I think you're right. It's time he started selling his plans.

Maybe he needs to start to telling the people what he stands for. I think he'll do better in New Hampshire.
    I agree, Romney needs to start telling people his plans. But I think it would be important to remind people that McCain sided with Massachusetts Democrat Ted Kennedy and was a big part of the Grand Amnesty plan that got shot down by Americans in Jul 07.
    Kennedy is not liked here in New Hampshire so that is something McCain would probably like to go away.

Romney will do better in New Hampshire because there is not the evangelical (sp?) factor. Romney has a home in the lakes region area of New Hampshire and lots of people know him and like him so we shall see.

Last night I heard the MSM idiots saying that McCain could beat the Democrats and I disagree...big time.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I am a religious person, but sadly, as time goes on in my own life, I see the difference between true Christians and those who are more worried about their Christian appearances. They will vote with the flock, never think through an issue, and abortion seems to be their number one issue.

Then again, they are extremely worried about the moral abyss our nation is in, as am I, but I don't feel a president can lead us out of it ...

I am extremely pro-life, but without a Constitution in place, without a democracy, there will never be a chance to overturn Roe v Wade.

I think the immigration issue needs even more press -- more awareness. If with all the hype, they still are not aware of it, then something more needs to be done --

Roe v Wade and abortion gets "press" through the Church and has long been on the nation's conscience. Illegal immigration is a newer issue.

I doubt immigration is even true problems for Iowans ...or, they've got them working on the farms. . . .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast