Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Today I was riding into town and I saw Romney signs and some Ron Paul so I was happy. I have been talking politics to people today and they like Mitt Romney. I let them know Huckabee and McCain are for illegal aliens and their track record; everyone here is against illegal aliens and them getting free money from hard working American tax payers.

In town there were Hilery posters everywhere and people with signs for Hilery on street corners. People were driving by shaking their heads from side to side and I looked at them and gave them a thumbs down.

As I was going home the Romney and Paul signs were gone and replaced with Hilery signs and I'm temped to go get them throw them away.
    If you can prove who did it, IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO REMOVE OPPONENTS SIGNS. I would call the Romney and Paul campagins and let them know what happened and what signs took their place. Perhaps they can get that on the air.

You also just made my point about earlier posts about posts and threads on other sites. I think it is the Hillary campaign posing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bomb, Bomb, Bomb

I couldn't believe he actually did that whole, bomb, bomb, bomb, thing. I saw that on the news and thought, if that's what his humor is like, I feel sorry for his wife.

Re: Bomb, Bomb, Bomb

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    I couldn't believe he actually did that whole, bomb, bomb, bomb, thing. I saw that on the news and thought, if that's what his humor is like, I feel sorry for his wife.
    Who are you talking about? I didn't see that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Who are you talking about? I didn't see that.
    McCain said this months ago-----when talking about our current situation with Iran!!!

He sang it to the tune of Barbara Ann, by the Beach Boys!!!!

bomb bomb bomb-----bomb bomb Iran!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

And PROVES somewhat what he will do if he gets into office!! I use this continually to wake people up----where I can----regarding McCain-----along with all issues regarding illegals-----including that he voted YES to give illegals Social Security!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the Huckster in Iowa telling people at a campaign stop that if they caucused for him they were, "doing God's work!" I don't know about you, but it makes me very uncomfortable to think of a President saying something like this.

I can just hear him as Presdient saying, "If you vote for amnesty for illegals, you're doing God's work and those of you opposed to amnesty are all infidels and should be burned at the stake! The Inquisition starts tomorrow and we start with William Gheen and all ALIPAC members!"

The Huckster didn't run as a political candidate. He ran as a minister.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    I couldn't believe it when I saw the Huckster in Iowa telling people at a campaign stop that if they caucused for him they were, "doing God's work!" I don't know about you, but it makes me very uncomfortable to think of a President saying something like this.

I can just hear him as Presdient saying, "If you vote for amnesty for illegals, you're doing God's work and those of you opposed to amnesty are all infidels and should be burned at the stake! The Inquisition starts tomorrow and we start with William Gheen and all ALIPAC members!"

The Huckster didn't run as a political candidate. He ran as a minister.
    I agree 100%!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Today I was riding into town and I saw Romney signs and some Ron Paul so I was happy. I have been talking politics to people today and they like Mitt Romney. I let them know Huckabee and McCain are for illegal aliens and their track record; everyone here is against illegal aliens and them getting free money from hard working American tax payers.

In town there were Hilery posters everywhere and people with signs for Hilery on street corners. People were driving by shaking their heads from side to side and I looked at them and gave them a thumbs down.

As I was going home the Romney and Paul signs were gone and replaced with Hilery signs and I'm temped to go get them throw them away.
    If you can prove who did it, IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO REMOVE OPPONENTS SIGNS. I would call the Romney and Paul campagins and let them know what happened and what signs took their place. Perhaps they can get that on the air.

You also just made my point about earlier posts about posts and threads on other sites. I think it is the Hillary campaign posing.

I didn't see who did it, but I wish I did. That's a great idea, I'll call the Romney and Paul camps, and see what happens, thanks. These signs are at intersections and along bridges, etc. I want to get some and put them along side hers.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Good idea. Go for it. In fact, call your friends and neighbors and tell them what is happening and maybe the campaigns can get you a lot of signs and you can monitor and video and then put it on UReport on Fox News. That would blast Hillary out of the water.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456