Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i didn't think it was bad. it was about countries encouraging their citizens to leave.

I'm very glad that that people are for legal immigration. It is the ILLEGAL immigrants that need to leave. We have laws that people lose their lives for everyday trying to protect and to allow people who aren't even legal to come here and break those laws is just not right. We need a plan and amnesty can't be part of it!

After all, we are all on a website promoting
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need more help on this folks.

Anyone else scanning posts with me?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I couldn't see the first thread W mentioned as it had been removed. Doesn't exist.

I would have to ask the emailer for something a bit more specific...these boards are pretty clean...sometimes sarcastic about what's happening with our government...errrr...but I haven't seen anything that would give anyone the idea that we're headed in a certain direction...as in becoming anti immigrant...we're anti-lawlessness...including lawlessness in our senate and whitehouse.

MJ

Banned
    PS I think a person making such an accusation has the burden of showing some kind of evidence, some example of why she feels that way. She didn't even say she SAW something offensive, she just says "we might be headed that way". That's a VERY subjective perception.
    I'm with Sylvia on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Now I dont think the person meant it this way, but the way the title is worded you would think all Hispanics in America are planning a revolt!

The new users here are going to have to think about how they word things.
    People that are posting a news/web article should probably use the actual title of the article as the title of the post. Then if they have some additional comments they should post that after the article.

To the friends I have made here.

I am sorry if that article upset some. It was a 4 part series of how foreign leaders tell their people to leave, get jobs in another country, and send back the money to their families, etc.

I think this illegal invasion entails more than just one topic...and thought it was interesting enough to post.

Sorry if some got offended......that was not my intention.

Hence, I have asked W. to unsubscribe me.......if one doesn't look deeper into other areas of this mess we are in.....you can miss important reasons for this to be happending.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

While I whole heartedly support the published mission statement of ALIPAC it seems that the postings have increasingly broadened to suggest that "any immigrant is a bad immigrant". While I am not suggesting that this is your personal feeling or the hidden agenda of this group, I was concerned that this would potentially be the direction things were headed.

from e-mail

Maybe it's just me.....but, it was the ILLEGAL immigrants that lumped themselves in with LEGAL immigrants and we were accused of being racist when we used the term ILLEGAL and no-one has yet given a PC term that is acceptable. So if there ever were a broadning of the issue to include Legal immigrants in any of the posts I would have to say it was done in order to satisfy those that were offended by ILLEGAL. Not that we have at all confused the issue. I think this board has tried very hard to stick to the issue of controlling our border, enforcing our laws and distinguishing between legal and illegal immigrants.

I got that backwards....obviously with the quotes. I'm still trying to figure this out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast