Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good idea. (sarcasm) Let the whiners distract us from making progress by sending us all on a wild goose chase.

Meanwhile, the rest of us with rational minds are easily able to distinguish between reasonable arguments and ignorant or prejudiced statements. If we are expected to monitor every word that is spoken on behalf of anti-illegal immigration, I would expect the same courtesy to come from the side in support of illegal immigration and the whole Aztlan movement. Not very likely though, because they can get away with saying and doing whatever they want as long as they pull the race card.

Banned
    I've noticed that there has been no follow-up from the original complainer. I'm guessing this whole thread has become an exercise in futility.

I support all immigrants who come here legally, though I have some serious issues with our government on how many are let in.
    There are legitimate concerns as to how many people this country can reasonably support. That does not make you anti-immigrant.

If this site is going to take the position that the ONLY issue it is going to stand against is illegal immigration, I think I'm in the wrong place.
    I think you'll find that the majority around here support limiting and lessening the number of visas this country gives out every year. Personally I think there should be a moratorium on ALL immigration until we can seal the border and clean up the mess we already have.

That was my feeling too, PineStraw. This was a futile effort. I bet at least 90% of the posters here are against allowing increases in visas for ANY WORKERS AT THIS POINT and, after all, that is one of the things we have been fighting against. Or, at least, that's one of the issues that I have been fighting against through Numbers and FAIR and other organizations. It is my opinion that whoever that person was who issued the complaint was definitely holding the minority opinion on this site so I don't see any use in combing through all of the old threads looking for a needle in a haystack.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234