Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bootsie,
    guess I should have added on hers"and don't send us the same old form letter again."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Made calls to the offices of Joe Biden, Mike Castle, Ruth Ann Minner, and Tom Carper. Suprisingly, I had no trouble getting through, even to Bidens office. I am going to start working that list of talk shows now. I really appreciate that list of numbers!

Legal,

Ive left my message at the white house and now im on the phone helping you with Nelson and Shaw.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Called G K Butterfield. Told his office they had to do something, why weren't the Democrats doing something to stop this nonsense. Asked him to be brave, stand up and Impeach this President and Vice President; oppose Guest Worker Program; and get troops to the borders to stop this flow; and cancel all Free Trade Agreements. And told him I was a life time Republican ready to help the Democrats in anyway possible to get this Bush out of the White House; troops to the borders; NO Guest Worker Program; and cancel all Free Trade Agreements.

Called Burr. Told his office everyone thinks they have lost their minds. No Guest Worker Program; get troops to the borders; impeach Bush and Cheney...Hastert can not be any worse....and cancel all Free Trade Agreements. Told his office all of us think he's betrayed us. Said he wouldn't vote for CAFTA and then did. That the most common word out of everyone's mouth these days about the GOP is--TRAITORS. This is treason ending our nation. And we won't forget it.

Called Dole. Told her office same thing but also told her I don't think Dole cares one bit what her constituents want. Oh, she assured me she does. I said, no she doesn't. She doesn't return her phone calls, she sends stupid form letters if she sends a letter at all. She thinks she knows more than we do and either she doesn't and needs to hear from people who do know what's happening or she does know and she's a Traitor.

Called the President's hot line. Told the foreigner with spanish accent handling the line--NO Guest Worker Program.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Contacted both congressmen and senators...

Go Go Go

We cannot HAVE a guestworker program...amnesty in any form...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Oh, we'll be getting those form letters, COI!!! Funny that she has a SLEW of FORM LETTERS about illegal immigration but doens't have that listed as a hot topic!! They don't even SOUND interested when you call HER office.

Judy--did you feel like they were even LISTENING when you called?? Burr's office sounds a LITTLE better but NOT MUCH. I'm glad you laid into them. As a Republican, you can use THAT for leverage. I tell them that I am a SWING VOTER!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

COME ON EVERY ONE LETS JUMP IN WITH BOTH FEET AND CONTACT ALL SOURCES
    Yes, Sir!!!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I called Congressman Tom Tancredo's office and told them to tell him that ALIPAC was moving into high gear to oppose these bills today. i wanted him to know that we are coming to his aid.

Ive finished with Shaw, Nelson, and Brad Miller's office.

First thing to do is ask if their office has a postion on these bills. Most dont, but you should start off by asking.

Im now moving on Dole and Burr, this should be fun.

W

CHECK YOU PM's, WILLIAM!!! PASTED THE EDITED COPY.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I've already emailed and faxed my rep and senators quite a few times on this. I'll call them when I get home tonight. I'll probably get voice mails, but hey, whatever works.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast