Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Like I said in another FAMOUS thread--we may be few in number but we are VERY LOUD!!! The wheel that squeaks the loudest gets the grease they always say!!
    "The squeaky wheel gets the oil". That's why the country's in this mess. It's time for us to be "squeaky" & get some of the oil for a change. LET'S ROLL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We ARE squeaky! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Ive written to my congressmen numerous times expressing my concerns over illegal immigration, gun control among others and have expressed my desire for him to stand with the American people, and asked him what he will do to protect our nation and our freedoms, and I have yet to ever even get a reply from his office. Of course I already know his policies and stances, he is a left wing nut job who wants to take guns away and restrict the rights of Americans while giving out freebies hand over fist to illegals who violate our laws. The man is hopelessly corrupt and its a waste of time to even try to communicate with him.

Americafirst,

It has a bigger impact when many of us call about the same subject at the same time. We have to speak with close to one voice and with well timed campaigns.

If your Rep is no good, don't stop there. Call the whole state delegation or even more!

Charge! We will be hitting even harder fresh out of the gate on Monday!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also went and bought a bunch of postcards- I have seen a postcard campaign work in portland oregon about forcing the city council to set aside money for affordable housing.
    so I am going to being sending postcards too- to the media etc and congress people-

If anyone has the white house number please post it . I know on the amazon discussion board the customer service numbers are always bumped- you wouldnt believe it but not having the numbers easy to find makes it difficult-

Thelma,

Great idea about the post cards.

The White House Number and all of the contact info you should need is in the ALIPAC ACtion Panel on the top blue tool bar under Lobbying.

W

I hate to say it, but letters and post cards are not enough. You will have to get a group together and protest in front of his office. Just like the group that protests in front of Congressman Jerry Lewis's office almost every week. These protests are organized by an Italian-American immigrant!

If that doesn't work, then this Congessman needs to be challenged in the election. If it is a solid Democratic district, during the Democratic primary. If not, then during the Republican primary.

If neither of these works, run as an Independent like Jim Gilchrist.

I think everyone is doing a great job. I am so proud of us, if I do say !! Look how hard everyone is working. The push is on. The long days of the spring and summer and the fall, when we weren't SURE what was going to happen. Remember at one point we were saying "what if they do nothing and it goes on for three years. Do you guys remember that ?

The Minutemen were and ARE a great success. WE got GWB to the border
    (even though he was in his limousine !! Figures !! )

Now, we're going to be fighting the temporary worker program. ( that "new" name change makes me laugh!! We caused that too !! )

Look how far we've come !! Look what we're facing !?

We Can Do It

P.S. Where is Naturalglenn ?? He should be here too. Maybe we should put out a call to him on the discussion board ? He wants that "general strike", well Glenn it could happen.....where are you !??

Thanks William - My Duh
    Tim- well it's a start- call it baby steps- a demonstration is a good idea too- that's where getting involved in local groups is good!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast