Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: relax people put down the pitchforks and torches

Quote Originally Posted by ADVOCATE4dWEAK
    I got an idea But it doesnt involve picking on/ or belittle ling others of different race I.E. mExicans....here it is for all those still reading... How about redirecting that hatred and energy away from the illegal Mexicans and focusing it more on the Employers that seek out these horrible dreadfull illegal employees ??? just a thought for the masses out there sitting by the border with other local slack jawed yokels pointing their GUNS at single mothers with kids on theIR back and sweat on their face trying to make a better living on this GOD GIVEN EARTH. simply doing things other people hold to lower standards for an honest living.
    I see that you haven't followed up your trite little commentary, so I'm guessing it was a hit and run. I would greatly appreciate your returning to defend your indefensible comments.

First off, how many Mexicans do you imagine would appreciate your characterization of the as "the weak" (or "d-weak" as you state in your username)? Isn't the point of the pro-immigrationists supposed to be that they are a healthy and valuable workforce?

Next up, our issue isn't the ethnicity of the illegal aliens. It is the illegality of the illegal aliens. Are you aware of the crime and mayhem wrought by illegals? We certainly are aware of it here in Dallas, where I have twice been the victim of illegals driving without licenses or insurance, as has my sister and a couple of friends. I am aware of it because I have three times over the last ten years been the victim of other crimes perpetrated by illegal aliens. I am aware because I am a local Crime Watch captain and I know how many major drug busts involving south-of-the-border cartels there have been in my once-quiet suburban neighborhood. You see, people who begin their lives in a new nation by breaking one of that nation's laws cannot be expected to have any regard for that nation's other laws.

Now, let's talk about theft of services. Our compact with our government that allows them to take a portion of our property (taxation) is predicated on that government properly performing its delgated tasks and providing for the well-being of this nation's citizens. Because there is a limit to how many of the world's poor we can take under our wing, and because we would like to have a say over who it is that we help, we have passed reasonable immigration laws. Just as there is a line at the local welfare office or at the DMV, so is there a line for those who want to enter this nation. Why should we reward those who cut in front of otherpeople who have patiently waited in line, often for years? Why should we pay for services for people who enter illegally and then send their ill-gotten gains back to their home country? Are they any better than common thieves, given that they are stealing services paid for by Americans for Americans and invited guests, not for lawless interlopers?

Finally, why should we welcome a people whose stated goal is not assimilation into the great country, but rather reconquista? At rally after rally, the spokesmen for the illegal Mexican invaders make the alleged point that they are merely "re-taking" what is theirs. Any group whose stated goal is the "re-taking" of sovereign lands is, by definition, a hostile invading force. Add to that the fact that their claims are without merit and the wrongness of their crusade is even more clear. You see, not only were those lands ceded in the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo, they were PAID FOR. That's right, the US didn't simply conquer and take those lands, but actually paid Mexico handsomely for them. We then purchased the remaining portions in the Gadsden Purchase. Mexico SOLD those lands, and now wants to STEAL them back with a plan of invasion of alleged "workers."

So, fella, your entire premise is wrongheaded, as I am certain you well knew when you posted it. That's why you are not here defending your nonsense.

This is one way to know we are on the right track.
    Yes, they are beginning to realize that the May 1st march was a huge mistake. The trolls and their friends have been on the defensive ever since.

Good one Brian And yes troll train
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234